15 Tablecloths to Upgrade Your Hostess Game
In the same way rugs will pull a room together, tablecloths can pull a table together. Bright colors will set off pale dishes, and pale cloths will highlight bright dishes. Plus, a uniform background helps to unify unmatched napkins and dishes if that’s the situation you’re dealing with. Take a look at these 15 tablecloths to get your table ready for the holidays.
1. Heredia Tablecloth ($128): The bright colors on this cotton tablecloth can take you from summer to autumn in a snap.
2. Cotton Tablecloth ($10): Stripes are definitely classic in any room. And at this price, how can you resist?
4. Vixen Blockprint Tablecloth ($80): This tablecloth reminds us of a Magic Eye picture.
5. Tie-Dyed Tablecloth ($40): The beautiful swirl of color on this tablecloth could easily be mistaken for marble.
7. Como Gauze Linen Tablecloth ($50): Give your red and green and brown dishes a bit of a pop on this bright blue tablecloth.
8. Pinwheel Sequence Tablecloth ($80): This childhood toy–inspired tablecloth is just the thing to give your table some color in the dead of winter.
9. Stars Tablecloth ($25): Bring some of that winter shine to your table. Whoever finds the Big Dipper first wins.
10. Tovaglia Agugliata Tablecloth ($500): Alright, after checking out that price tag, you can go ahead and call this a heritage piece. You’ll be using this for every holiday get-together until the end of time.
11. Pipeline Tablecloth ($50): The bold bright pink on this tablecloth will add a pop of surprise to any celebration around your table.
12. Star of David Tablecloth ($50): You’ll find that the complementing colors on your table will have your guests tracing the Star of David while you eat dinner.
14. Spectre Tablecloth ($25): A geometric border comes into play in this striking tablecloth. Perfect for that adult birthday party you’ve been planning.
15. Night Sky Tablecloth ($128): We’re pretty sure Van Gogh would be more than pleased to sit at this starry, starry tablecloth.