Target’s New Halloween Collection Is Fantastically Spooky
Summer is almost over, which means Halloween is RIGHT around the corner. And if you love decking out a good haunted house for the trick or treaters, we’ve got news for you. Target just released several Halloween collections, so your living quarters will be scarier than the Upside Down from Stranger Things.
The bullseye is releasing not one, not two, but FIVE different collections: Nocturne, Halloween Mad Lab, Halloween Day of the Dead, Halloween Stories in the Dark, and Halloween Skeleton & Tombstone. Whatever your frightening style might be, there’s something for everyone. Shop our ghastliest picks below!
1. Halloween Cat Skeleton ($15): Looks like poor Whiskers got scared to death, and now it’s his turn to raise hairs.
2. Day of the Dead Felt Wreath ($20): If Día de los Muertos is more your thing, check out this colorful felt skull wreath. Hang it on your door or over the mantel to make your house feel more festive.
3. Decorative Fabric Birds ($15): These aren’t your cutesy little feathered friends; no, these little songbirds look like something out of Dr. Frankenstein’s forest.
4. Haunted Harriet Talking Tombstone ($25): You really can’t go wrong with a tombstone, and it gets delightfully scarier when it startles your guests by talking back!
5. 18-Inch Lit Twig Tree With Micro LED Bulb ($15): This leaf-bare tree definitely sets a creepy vibe.
What do you think of Target’s Halloween haul? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Target)