Target’s Latest Home Collection Is Wild West Chic
Target just gets us. Every time we turn around they have another killer home decor collection that features one of our favorite bloggers (Oh Joy!) or they’re knocking down barriers with a totally gender-neutral kids line. The old red-and-white knows what we need. Target continues on strong by bringing us the Mineral Springs collection, a sexy combo of southwestern vibes and mid century pieces – two styles we can’t get enough of. You’ll love this collection if you’re looking for affordable wall art, textured accent pillows that’ll finally replace your holiday decor and awesome accent furniture to add to your space. Just add some cacti plants and you’ll be ready to pull out those old cowboy boots.
1. Big Horn Sheep Bookends ($25): If you’re looking for a fun way to fancy up your bookshelf, pick up this on-trend set of gold sheep bookends. Whether you’re styling your bookshelf for a boho-chic space, a preppy vibe or a minimalist look, you can’t go wrong with a pair of gold animal busts.
2. Printed Triangle Pillow ($20): Spring is coming, which means it’s time to clear those holiday throw pillows off your couch and bring on the bright vibes. Add a bold pop of color to your space with this fun patterned pillow.
3. Woven Wall Hanging ($35): Forget traditional spring shades like pink and green; white and blue are supposed to be the trending colors this season. This wall weaving is the perfect combo of texture, geometric shapes and cool colors.
4. Steer Head Skull ($35): The stag look has been king of Pinterest for a while, but this chic gray and white skull is perfect for adding a touch of the Wild West to any room in your apartment. Add some dimension to your gallery wall or let this big guy fly solo; either way it’s a winner.
5. Linear Round Bulging Basket ($40): Gear up for a season of spring cleaning and outdoor entertaining with these extra large baskets. Target even uses “bulging” in the description, so you know these baskets will be great for filling up with throw blankets.
6. Rattan Bar Cart ($130): The urban jungle theme is still going strong, which makes a rattan bar cart particularly appealing. Whether you’re in the market for a portable cocktail station or looking for something to put in the kitchen, this textural bar cart will add a fun touch of nature to whatever you’re serving.
7. Green Mongolia Fur Pillow ($20): It’s time to liven up your living room with a quirky dash of color, and nothing says “fun” like some bold faux fur. This bright teal number is perfect for adding a statement piece to a room and updating your couch in a flash. Play up your textures and pair it with the Printed Triangle Pillow listed above.
8. Brass Task Lamp ($50): Set up a productive tone in your workspace with this gilded lamp. It’ll add a glam and chic twist to your desk that will definitely inspire some bright ideas.
9. Metal Bull Figurine ($15): Bring some charm into your next #shelfie with a gilded animal friend. If your star sign is Taurus, this sleek bull is practically a workspace essential.
10. Watercolor Maze Print Pillow ($20): Perfect for pattern-obsessed people, this indigo and white print would add a lovely tribal vibe to any couch or bedroom. Spring is just around the corner and bold prints like this watercolor maze pattern are just the thing for a much-needed refresh.
11. Threshold Wood Mid-Century Taper Candle Holder ($15): Nothing refreshes a table quite like a little mood lighting. Bring a touch of masculine energy into your space with a pair of these wood candle holders, then have bae over for a home cooked meal.
Tell us what your favorite pieces are from Mineral Spring’s collection by tweeting us at @BritandCo!