14 Tassel Earrings That Are Made for Your Summer Plans
You won’t want to be spotted without a pair of the season’s must-have statement earrings. Lucky for you, there’s no shortage of editor-approved styles (perhaps a pair of Rebecca de Ravenel’s ubiquitous Les Bonbons earrings will do the trick?) to test drive on the streets. More really is more — the brighter and punchier, the better — so it’s no surprise that cha-cha-ready tassel drops are about to be on every tastemaker’s radar. Keep scrolling for our favorite summer-friendly iterations that will hold you down for rooftop sips, outdoor luncheons, and even seaside weddings.
1. Little Arrow Daisy Tassel Earrings ($18): Calling all Delia’s devotees! These hippie-chic daisy tassel earrings are perfect for #tbt snaps by the pool.
2. All Things Mochi The Ittou Earrings ($85):Whoa, here comes COLOR. These whimsical tiered tassels are just the thing you need for your mini Charleston getaway. From mimosas at brunch to stylish snaps in front of the picturesque “Rainbow Row,” these babies won’t fail to rack up the compliments.
3. Anthropologie Josephina Tassel Hoop Earrings ($44): This just in: We’re playing matchmaker in the summer accessories department. Pair these fiesta-ready tassel hoops alongside a flouncy one-shoulder blouse for a Bumble date in the city or happy hour drinks.
4. BaubleBar Gabriela Fringe Drops ($38): You had us at salsa dancer emoji. Sashay onto the dance floor with these fabulous red drop earrings that obvi require a flouncy maxi or some man-repelling gaucho pants.
5. J.Crew Fun Tassel Earrings ($65): Bring forth a summer of F-U-N with these carnival-hued tassels that’ll take any ol’ dress shirt from zero to 100. A swipe of red lipstick and you’ll fo’ sure do Jenna Lyons proud.
6. Zara Party Earrings With Tassels ($20): Get ready to dazzle from one rooftop soiree to another with these vintage-inspired tassels that could very well be handpicked from your granny’s jewelry box.
7. Lisi Lerch Tassel Earrings in Cotton Candy ($98): Wedding bells are ringing: If these petal pink beaded tassel drops don’t fit the bill for an upcoming summer ceremony, then you’re doomed. A sweeping fairy-tale-inspired chiffon gown may be in order.
8. Azalea Sunrise Tassel Earrings ($150): From sunrise to sunset, these gold plated red tassel earrings will do more than just get the job done. Try a crisp white power suit for the boardroom for around-the-clock slayage.
9. Rebecca Minkoff Threader Earring With Tassels ($38): Toughen up your prized leather moto jacket with these barely there threader earrings featuring itty-bitty tassels.
10. Show Me Your Mumu Souci Triple Tassel Earrings in Rainbow ($92): From a backyard luau to a bachelorette bash in Palm Beach, you can count on these rainbow tassel hoops stealing the spotlight. #SorryNotSorry
11. Kate Spade New York Pretty Pom Tassel Drop Earrings ($98): These gypsy-inspired tassel earrings were made for a masquerade ball or black tie-themed dinner. How’s that for your daily dose of drama?
12. Chan Luu Multi Mix Charm Tassel Hoops ($80): Eugenia Kim embroidered straw hat? Check. Fruity umbrella drink? Check. Contemporary hoops with major fringe action? Girl, you know it. Just toss on a slinky silk cami and white capris for a going-out lewk.
13. Vanessa Mooney The Firefly Red Tassel Earrings ($45): Go shorty, it’s your birthday. Rev up the drama with these fierce red tassel stunners that require a white haute one-piece for a Vegas-bound weekend.
14. Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Lemondrops Earrings ($348): What to pack for a stint in Madrid? Why, these citrusy lemon drops with Swarovski crystals, of course! That and a black tie-front jumpsuit that mixes business with pleasure.
Will you be investing in a pair of cha-cha-ready tassel earrings for an upcoming summer soiree? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.