The BritList: iTie, Shoshi Games, and More
First off, Happy Valentine’s Day people! We seriously love you, and hope you love us too. Who else is busy filling your February 14th with ’90s heartthrobs, 3D roses, and the strangest Valentine’s gifts ever? No one! :) Now, onto our favorite bit of weekly randomness, the BritList.
1. Russell Stover’s Cheat Sheet: First up, we’re pretty obsessed with this cheat sheet made by the folks at Thrillist. And “Rich Person Butterfinger” might be best description of a chocolate we’ve ever seen.
3. Stella and Bow Mean Girls Collection: Best b*tches forever and a day, girl.
4. Barbie Does Sports Illustrated: To celebrate 50 years of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, there’s a new (or really old, depending on your outlook) bodacious babe in town.
5. Union Wine Company: Wine in a can is totally the new wine in a purse. Please, just don’t shotgun.
6. Wooden Memo Pad: This beautiful piece of wood is a memo pad! Workspace swoon.
7. Shoshi Games 2014: This has to be the best Olympic meme we’ve ever seen? But seriously. Shoshi from GIRLS makes for a perfect Olympian.
9. Bird Industries Biking Skirt Garter ($12): Love rocking a skirt but don’t love your accidental exhibitionism when on bike? Enter, the bike skirt garter! It’s a garter that clips onto your skirt, making sure you stay all covered up on the road.
11. Trust Your Thinstincts Booty Bra: Ummm… it’s a bra for your butt, made by Spanx, obviously. Finally, you can take a booty like J. Lo’s out for a test spin ;)
12. Infinity Renewable Candle: What?! How has this not existed before? It’s a candle that melts and turns into another candle. Win.