10 Slow Cooker Recipes Light Enough for Summertime
Slow cookers are synonymous with hearty soups and comforting meat dishes. But you don't have to let your Crock-Pot collect dust just because the warmer months have rolled around. You can continue using your slow cooker for the same reasons you love it in the winter: for making meat super tender, your kitchen smell incredible, and meals come together easier than ever. Here are 10 slow-cooker recipes that combine those awesome reasons with summer's light flavors and bright produce.
Turmeric Chicken and Potatoes: This chicken dinner comes out so fork-tender, you'll hardly need a knife. (via Sweet Phi)
Want more slow-cooker inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
(Additional reporting by Maggie McCracken)
This article has been updated from a previous post.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- 13 Dump Dinner Crock-Pot Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals - Brit ... ›
- 13 Crock-Pot Recipes You Won't Believe Are Vegan - Brit + Co ›
- Slow-Cooker Keto Chicken Will Heat Up Your Summer Nights - Brit ... ›
- 14 Scrumptious Summer Crock Pot Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 56 Easy Pressure Cooker Recipes for Beginners - Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›