The BritList: Animal Hair-Dos, Waffle-Scented Earrings, and More
Good morning there Brit + Co. readers! It’s time to usher in the weekend with a selection of the random, the absurd, the scented, and the nostalgic. Things that are on this list that we think you will like: Hootie, Cinna, and Russell Brand. Now, let’s get it started!
2. Dutchtub Loveseat ($4,295): Love submerging yourself in hot water so much that you need a hot tub in your home? If you’ve got five extra Gs to spend, this Dutchtub Loveseat is a pretty sweet option. You simply fill the tub with water, light a fire, and stir the water when you add wood. In a couple hours, you’ve got a tub filled with 104-degree water. Toasty!
3. Disney Dream Portraits: This series by Annie Liebovitz almost warranted a dedicated Made Us Look post — it’s that awesome. For years, Leibovitz has been capturing shots of celebs as popular Disney characters. Taylor Swift as Rapunzel is epic.
5. Sunlight Pills: Polar vortex got you craving some sunlight? These conceptual sunlight pills might be just what the doctor ordered. Or a last minute trip to the tropics? ;)
7. Furoshiki Wrapping Cloth ($48): This cool cloth can be a bag, picnic blanket, tablecloth, scarf, and more. We love the graphic print!
8. Cinna Made Me ($18): Channel your inner Katniss with this cheeky tee.
9. White Whale Cocktail Mixers: Fool your friends and family by stocking up on bold mixers and pretending that you are a totally genius mixologist. Available in Your Older Brother (organic lemon, Siberian fir, and sweet orange), The Filthy Liar (lychee, organic lime, clove), and Auntie’s Old Fashioned (youngberry, rosemary), there’s something for everyone.
10. Mashtags: Ummm these are potatoes shaped like hashtags. Mind = blown.
11. Seesaw Night Light: This clever nightlight mimics the movement of a seesaw to turn on and off. Very cool.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.