You know by the title of today’s BritList that it’s going to be a doozy. And this week has been a bit of a doozy as well! Just yesterday we officially announced the return of Re:Make San Francisco and earlier this week we fell head over heels for the smartest ring around. Now, we’re happy to usher in this weekend with a bit of delight, humor and… Ryan Gosling underwear.
1. How to See Impressionist Paintings Clearly: This ad campaign by a French glasses company made the genius move of making it possible to see impressionist paintings in focus. Love that!
2. Wildfire Wedding Photo: How crazy is this photo? It’s the result of a small brush fire that got out of hand just moments before the couple said their I dos.
3. One Thing You Didn’t Notice from Nelly and Kelly Rowland’s Music Video: And this is why Buzzfeed is a site we visit on the daily. In this super silly gif-ridden article, Buzzfeed uncovers the fact that Kelly Rowland’s texts look like an Excel spreadsheet. WHAT.
4. The Clashist Strikes Again: The Clashist needs to become our bestie. And he/she needs to give us these swimsuits.
5. Coral Reef Sculptures Made from Cleaning Supplies: These beautiful reef-inspired sculptures were made out of sponges, mops, brushes and other cleaning supplies. So cool.
6. How the Hillary Clinton Bus Totally Wins: Hillary is slaying us with her hilarious campaign bus.
7. Picnic Lounge by Fatboy ($249): It’s a picnic blanket that looks like a fancy rug, and it’s totally weatherproof. We’re not sure it’s worth the dollars but we like the innovation.
8. Surfboard Emoji Tee ($40): Beyoncé wins again, this time with an Emoji t-shirt that illustrates one awesome lyric from Drunk in Love.
10. Ryan Gosling Underwear ($42): These are real. And they are crotchless. And that’s all we know.
What’s the best thing you’ve seen on the Internet this week? Talk to us in the comments below.