The BritList: Notorious Baldies, Bacon Candy Canes, and More
How’s your Thanksgiving food coma hangover going? Already ready for a turkey cranberry sando? Or perhaps some roasted turkey queso? Whatever your current turkey-related hunger status is this morning, we know you’re ready for one thing. The BritList!
2. American Master Plungers ($300): Obviously we’re super into things that are American-made and the maker movement, but artisan plungers? Really? $300 for a color-blocked paint job? Too far.
3. Lenticular Dress Changes Patterns: How crazy is this? This dress changes patterns depending on what angle you’re looking at it from. Polka dots or stripes? You decide.
4. 8,080 Colored Pencils: So. Many. Pencils! This beautiful installation was created with 8,080 colored pencils to create beautiful color combinations and gradients throughout.
5. Ugly Sweater Generator: Coke Zero has totally nailed it this latest microsite. It’s an ugly Christmas sweater generator, packed with all those awesomely heinous patterns you know and love.
6. Nail Art: Okay, we thought our take on nail art was clever… until we saw this series of photographs recreated with thousands upon thousands of nails.
7. The Zipper Dress: A dress that is totally adjustable with just a quick zip or unzip? Dangerous, but also pretty innovative.
8. Cat Beard Notebook ($10): It’s a notebook that gives you a cat beard. What more do you need to know?
9. Porcelain Dog Rings: And while we’re on the pets category, this collection of porcelain dog jewelry is, in the words of Mean Girls’ character Gretchen Weiners, totally fetch.
10. Bacon Candy Canes ($8): Bacon madness is still happening, and we’re not sure it will ever end. The latest? Bacon Candy Canes.
11. Bound, the New Class: In a totally genius and scarily perfect storm of creativity, James Franco and Seth Rogen present their scene-by-scene parody of Kanye West’s instantly infamous Bound 2 music video. Warning: This cannot be unseen.
12. Lisa Frank Ornaments ($12): And finally, a cuddly pair of ornaments from our neon-loving inspiration, Lisa Frank.
What’s the weirdest or funniest thing you’ve seen online this week? Tell us in the comments below.