These Are Classes You Actually Want to Take (in Your Pajamas!)
Summer is almost at an end, which means the days of making La Croix planters and cactus donuts are phasing out as well. We may be entering back-to-school season, but there’s no reason to fret! We have some classes that you won’t dread taking. Because life doesn’t have to be all work and no play.
Check out a few classes that you actually want to take. Heck, you can even take them in your PJs, because they’re on-demand so you rewind and watch at your own pace wherever you want, whenever you want. Homework NOT included.
And there’s more! Make sure to head over to our #trending class page to find more student faves!
In this class, you’ll learn how to create faux calligraphy by turning your normal handwriting into your own calligraphy style, using fundamental movements to connect letters, and more. At the end, you’ll be able to use your newfound skills to create cool gifts like mugs and prints.
If you’ve always wondered how people take such amazing pics with their phone cameras, this is the class for you. Full-time blogger and photographer Helene Sula will help you capture photos while out and about with a few fancy styling tips. You’ll even learn how to do the super popular flat lay shot, complete with lighting best practices. Get ready to watch your Insta following explode!
- a 52-minute class taught by designer and faux calligraphy pro Alyssa Thiel
- 10 lessons that include a basic strokes overview, how to thicken your downstroke, adding embellishments, and more
- an exclusive course workbook that includes practice sheets, flourish and laurel examples, and your final design
Do you have a blog and want to step up your photo game? Food blogger and photographer Lindsay Ostrom can help you get there. In this class, you’ll learn all the basics of your camera, as well as how to light and style your photo shoot to get the best pics for your content.
- a 39-minute class taught by travel blogger Helene Sula
- 10 lessons that cover camera settings, shooting a flat lay, editing photos, and more
- an exclusive course workbook that has resources for both Android and iPhone users
No, painting isn’t just for kids. Get in touch with your arts-and-crafts side with the help of Jenna Rainey, painter extraordinaire. She’ll show you how to build a custom color palette, mix colors, use different brush strokes, and how to paint beautiful florals. At the end, you’ll be able to create gorgeous bouquets to decorate greeting cards, your favorite quotes, and more.
- a 55-minute class taught by food photographer Lindsay Ostrom
- seven lessons that cover camera settings, composition, styling and more
- a professional photographers insider tips on how to style photos