These Are Classes You Actually Want to Take (in Your Pajamas!)
Summer is almost at an end, which means the days of making La Croix planters and cactus donuts are phasing out as well. We may be entering back-to-school season, but there’s no reason to fret! We have some classes that you won’t dread taking. Because life doesn’t have to be all work and no play.
Check out a few classes that you actually want to take. Heck, you can even take them in your PJs, because they’re on-demand so you rewind and watch at your own pace wherever you want, whenever you want. Homework NOT included.
And there’s more! Make sure to head over to our #trending class page to find more student faves!
- a 52-minute class taught by designer and faux calligraphy pro Alyssa Thiel
- 10 lessons that include a basic strokes overview, how to thicken your downstroke, adding embellishments, and more
- an exclusive course workbook that includes practice sheets, flourish and laurel examples, and your final design
- a 39-minute class taught by travel blogger Helene Sula
- 10 lessons that cover camera settings, shooting a flat lay, editing photos, and more
- an exclusive course workbook that has resources for both Android and iPhone users
- a 55-minute class taught by food photographer Lindsay Ostrom
- seven lessons that cover camera settings, composition, styling and more
- a professional photographers insider tips on how to style photos