Our Food Editor Picks Her Favorite Unique Gifts for the Holidays
Step into the holidays with our very own Marketing Manager and part-time Food Editor, Francesca Bean. Fran’s picked 10 of her seasonal favorites and unique gift ideas from the Brit + Co Shop, including all the barware and cooking utensils you’d expect from a foodie ;) Read on for her holiday must-haves, a few items off her wish list and a couple ideas perfect for gifting!
2. 2016 Travel the World Calendar ($16): We’re pretty much in awe of everything that Rifle Paper Co. makes, and this travel calendar is no exception. Fran’s got the 2015 version of this calendar hanging in her kitchen. “It gives me wanderlust every time I look at it,” she said.
3. Christmas Tree Shades: According to Fran, these light-up shades are “good for literally any occasion.” Maybe you follow her lead and wear them to the company Christmas party (a photo you should definitely ask her for).
5. Customizable Cookie Stamp ($15): You’ll need to rethink the meaning of cookie-cutter after this. With this fun stamp, your cookies become anything you want them to be, so they’re perfect for personalized holiday gifting!
6. Gilded Pineapple Ornaments ($36): If you ask Fran, pineapples are a year-round affair. If your dream of a white Christmas involves white sand instead of snow, work these into your home for endless tropical vibes.
On Her Wishlist
7. Cheese Board Kit ($50): Holidays mean parties, and parties mean finger food. Showcase your hors d’oeuvres AND your creativity with a cheese board bearing your custom designs.
8. Stay Cozy Tee ($26): If you’re anything like Fran and your ideal holiday break includes lounging around with the fam in fuzzy socks, this tee will be right up your alley.
9. Holiday Freaker Set ($19): Just another way to say “may your beer always look great in a turtleneck and your white wine always be cold.”
What She’s Gifting
10. Namast’ay in Bed Phone Case ($40): Fran says: “One for me and one for a friend.” We love the mentality behind this phone case, and we love holiday break for letting us do just that.