Update Your Living Room for Spring With These New Items from Anthropologie
Anthropologie never fails to bring us amazing home decor gems, and their newest releases are no exception. True to the store’s form, you’ll find a blend of trendy colors and materials, mixed with timeless designs that’ll look chic in your living room for years to come. There are floral patterns to wash away your winter blues, stylish space-saving solutions to tighten up your spring-cleaning game, and a slew of haute decor that’ll have you weak in the knees. But don’t take our word for it — scroll on to behold the springy goodness for yourself.
1. Anthropologie Garden Walk Wall Art ($198): Are there any prints better suited to bring springtime vibes to your space than these blooming gems? We think not.
2. Anthropologie Calo Side Table ($148+): Our fave home decor combo is stylish and super functional, and these unique side tables totally fit the bill. Add one (or a few!) to any space in need of a little more flair.
3. Anthropologie Oscarine Lucite Bar Cart ($698): This ultra-glam bar cart has all of the light and breezy vibes we want this season. And now that we know it’s out there, drinking from anything else just feels wrong.
4. Anthropologie Bubbled Matches ($16): For chilly spring nights, keep these cuties around to start a fire. They’re a handy element that’ll help your decor get lit.
5. Anthropologie Hazeline Frame ($22+): Precious moments deserve equally precious presentation. Showcase yours in these bold-patterned, retro-colored frames.
6. Anthropologie Diamond Inlay Shelf ($68+): One can never have too many shelving solutions, especially if they’re uber chic. They’ll look totally dynamite adorning an entryway or as a small-space spectacle.
7. Anthropologie Pembroke Vase ($38+): ‘Tis the season for freshly cut blossoms! Put ’em in this ornate vase to fully maximize your flower power.
8. Anthropologie Aveyron Pot ($14+): Spring is also the season of growth. Make your plant friends happy by letting them sprout some new buds in adorable pots.
9. Anthropologie Tasseled Pera Basket ($52): A clutter-minimizer that looks this boho-chic? We’ll take five, please.
10. Anthropologie Farrah Throw Blanket ($98): Colorful, new throw blankets are a really simple way to refresh your aesthetic. And we’re pretty sure that your blanket game can’t do better than this tasseled wonder.
11. Anthropologie In Bloom Votives ($26): The first days of the season are always marked by tons of tulips, so we adore the idea of bringing those fresh-start feels inside to our dining table, or our shelves, or our desks. I mean, where wouldn’t these votives look fab!?
12. Anthropologie Arletta Coaster ($6): These bright and bold coasters will cheer up any surface on which they rest. Go forth and add them with reckless abandon!
13. Anthropologie Circled Blooms Mirror ($248): A big ole mirror is a great way to open up a small space. And this bloomin’ beauty will make you feel like the pretty flower you are when you catch your reflection.
14. Anthropologie Ocean Crater Hook ($18): Like the open sea, the space-saving capabilities of a good hook knows no bounds, so you should prob catch a few of these beauties ASAP.
15. Anthropologie Lasalle Simple Pendant ($68): We love that bare bulbs have emerged as a trendy design staple, but sometimes we wish they were a touch more vibrant. Turns out, this turquoise wire is the dash of color we’ve been waiting for.
16. Anthropologie Medina Geo-Printed Rug ($20+): Don’t forget how well a vibrant rug can wake up your entire space. Adding this piece to a room is a sure-fire way to punch up its personality.
17. Anthropologie Adalet Curtain ($58): Oh, easy breezy curtains, how we adore you. Let the fresh air flow through these lovelies and whisk away your winter blues.
18. Anthropologie Jardin Watering Can ($48): There’s no reason that a watering can can’t look as pretty as the flowers it’s showering. And thank goodness for that — otherwise, we wouldn’t have this floral copper treasure in our lives.
19. Anthropologie Mercato Candle Jar ($18): A post-winter decor refresh is an obvious must, but we think you should tantalize your other senses a bit too. These natural scents will waft over your space for instant smell-good feels.
21. Anthropologie Marisol Pillow ($88+): We’re all about the tassel flair this spring, so these fun throw pillows are some of our *fave* must-haves. Add a few to your couch for a style revival in a snap.
22. Anthropologie Glasstone Table Lamp ($248): Is it weird to say that this lamp looks good enough to eat? That color is just so deliciously energizing! It’s simply lighting up our day.
23. Anthropologie Slub Velvet Edlyn Grand Ottoman (848): To call this an ottoman doesn’t really do it justice. It’s more like a glam velvet style solution plucked straight from our dreams.
24. Anthropologie Octavia Nut Bowl ($20): Anything that makes us feel cool while we munch and Netflix is okay by us. More snacks, please!
Want more ways to up your home’s style game for spring? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.