The Top 25 Anthropologie Goodies We Want for Our Bedroom This Spring
Spring vibes are officially upon us, and Anthropologie’s latest collection is making sure we get plenty of ’em in the bedroom. Floral patterns, bright colors, and rich textures abound to make all your style dreams come true. But there are also plenty of soothing scents, twinkle lights, and pretty pastels to make sure your slumber comes with a healthy dose of peace and tranquility too. Whether you’re looking for a quick refresher or you’re in the market to revamp your entire room for the season, this chic and lovely bedroom decor has you covered.
1. Anthropologie Veranda Italian Throw ($128): Adding a throw blanket to your bed is a quick and easy way to add a little more personality into your design. Plus, they’ll make your bed that much cozier.
2. Anthropologie Aurora Copper String Lights ($16): Twinkle lights that look pretty even when they’re turned off? We’ll take two, please.
3. Anthropologie Admiral Hanging Mirror ($18+): These mirrors deliver a whole lot of function in super stylish form. Whether you add one or three to your wall, your bedroom will be even better for it.
4. Anthropologie Covent Alarm Clock ($38): If you don’t remember, this is what clocks used to look like before they were smartphones. Sleep better by keeping your digital devices out of the bedroom and wake up to some good ol’ fashioned analog.
5. Anthropologie Glastonbury Stripe Wallpaper ($178): Nothing transforms a room quite like new walls. If you’re hoping to make a big bedroom change this spring, consider bringing new wallpaper into the boudoir.
6. Anthropologie You & Me Bookends ($48): Any decor that serves a purpose while looking this cute deserves a good home. Keep your room organized in style with these sweet bookends.
7. Anthropologie Clover Knob ($10): Furniture inevitably grows tired after a while, but replacing it can be super pricey. Rather than buy a brand new dresser, give it a facelift with a fresh coat of paint and some pretty knobs.
8. Anthropologie Mythical Feather Tray ($24): Trays are an organized bedroom’s best friend. Pick up this functional feather piece to keep your everyday items within arm’s reach.
10. Anthropologie Solena Vase ($28): Spring simply wouldn’t be spring without fresh-cut flowers. Give yours the presentation they deserve with these colorful beauties.
11. Anthropologie Viteri Hanging Frame ($28): Here’s a clever way to showcase everything from prints to photos. And because they come in a variety of pretty metals, there’s most definitely one to match the design scheme you’re working with.
12. Anthropologie Burnished Candle ($18): If you’re not already privy to the magic a candle can bring to your boudoir, then it’s time to get to know it. These candles will bring all the good vibes and look ultra-chic while doing so.
13. Anthropologie Fumi Table Lamp Ensemble ($48): Your bedroom lamp ought to be soft and subtle to keep your look calm, but also stylish enough to complement your overall aesthetic. In other words, your bedroom lamp should probably be this one.
14. Anthropologie Eastern Bloom Oil Diffuser ($18): Don’t sleep on the ability of soothing scents to help you destress after a long day. Essential oils are a simple and affordable way to instantly change your mood.
15. Kevin O’Brien Ombre Velvet Pillow ($248): Oh, soft velvety goodness, how we adore you. Add a couple of these throws to your bed for a quick update in both style and comfort.
16. Anthropologie Slip Pure Silk Pillowcase ($79): A pillowcase that combats bedhead and keeps your skin looking flawless? Yeah, we should all probably have one or two of these in our sleep arsenal.
17. Anthropologie Agate-Topped Box ($98): Itty bitty bedroom boxes are perfect for keeping your most precious items safe and secure. And these crystal-topped versions will keep ’em full of positive energy.
18. Anthropologie Magnolia Pillow ($68): ‘Tis the season of floral patterns! Refresh your look quickly by adding some flower power to it.
19. Anthropologie Guideline Pillow ($78): If you prefer a more subdued look, try these pillows on for size. Their cozy texture is perfect for the bedroom and they add just the right amount of color to update your look without overwhelming it.
20. Anthropologie Luella Vanity Organizer ($32+): Our prettiest items deserve equally pretty storage. And it doesn’t get much prettier than this.
21. Anthropologie Estienne Sheet Set ($58): These sunshiney sheets practically scream spring. Make ’em yours if you want to add a little brightness to your decor.
22. Anthropologie Bunglo Zanzibar Duvet ($215): A new duvet carries all kinds of transformative power. Freshen up your space in a cinch by bringing this gorgeously bold duvet into your life.
23. Anthropologie Aldalora Quilt ($268): If you’re less about color in the bedroom and more about soft ‘n’ cozy, then you probably need this quilt. Its gorgeous pattern will add more depth to your look without being too busy.
24. Anthropologie Eyelash-Fringed Catchall Basket ($125): Have a bunch of miscellaneous items floating around? Not anymore. Just as the name implies, this basket will catch ’em all.
25. Anthropologie Bone Inlay Three-Drawer Dresser ($1,298): Um, this might be the prettiest dresser ever. Keep your clothes safe and your style game up by bringing it into your bedroom.
Want more ways to refresh your home for spring? Follow us on Pinterest!