Love it or hate it, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Whether you’re single, taken or the thought of exchanging cards makes you gag, this holiday is hard to ignore. So we’ve gathered some of the Internet’s best phone cases to do all the sweet talking for you. From pretty hearts and lips to edgy graphic prints, these cases will add a little love to your everyday.
1. Heart Connections ($35): If any phone case could give us butterflies in our stomachs, it would be this one. With the overlapping watercolor tones, it exudes instant love and happiness.
2. Hug and Kiss ($40): Bold, but simple, this phone case makes a statement with a beautiful mint color and gold type.
3. Flamingos in Love ($40): Love flamingos? Us too. Show just how much by rocking this tropical case.
4. Let’s Make Out ($40): Unleash your flirty side with this stylish calligraphy case. The old pick-up line is sure to get some looks (and winks).
5. Gold Hearts ($22): Black, gold and hearts? We totally heart this one and need it right now.
6. Valentine’s Day for Couples ($30): These colorful, matching cases make us totally miss our ’90s best friends necklaces.
7. Shot Through the Heart ($40): Feeling boho? This case is minimal and artistic. Plus, you have no idea where Cupid’s arrow may strike…
8. Follow Your Kiss ($25): Sassy and sweet, this case is all confidence with no room for drama.
9. Love ($30): If you’re all about it, might as well flaunt it. And that effortless brushstroke type? We are definitely swooning.
10. I Heart Books ($25): There’s nothing wrong with being a book lover. Show your pride with this timeless phone case.
11. Best Half Bae Case ($40) and Bae Half Bae Case ($40): More ’90s charm-inspired cases? Yes, please. Flaunt your love for your bae by sporting this matching heart case.
12. Lips ($30): Pucker up for this pretty-in-pink (and red) lipstick-smooched case.
13. Clear Hearts ($40): Keep it classic and go for this clear case adorned with perfect, baby pink hearts.
14. Graphic Heart ($35): Not into the cutesy heart and lip stuff? Pick up this eye-catching graphic heart case to flaunt your edgy style.
15. Be Mine ($30): On the lookout for Mr. Right (or Mr. Right Now)? This cute, not-so-subtle case has you covered. Literally.
16. Conversation Hearts ($32): A Valentine’s Day candy favorite should be a conversation piece year-round, right? Especially when the dialogue includes a little bit of sass.
17. Succulent ($27): Not rooted in any relationship? There’s no reason you can’t keep the love to yourself… and your plants.
Which case do you heart the most? How will you flaunt the love this V-Day? Let us know in the comments below!