It’s here — the time of year we all have a mini freak out over the fact that summer produce is disappearing from markets shelves as if corn and zucchini are the be all end all of veg-based dishes. But, may we remind you that there is a *whole* other slew of produce we love and crave on the way, like bright squash and wholesome Brussels sprouts. Let these 12 plant-based dinners reassure you that fall vegan dinners are just as fab.
1. Marinated Pumpkin Salad With Quinoa and Pomegranate: Warming spices, marinated pumpkin, and sweet and savory flavors come together in this dish, making it the *only* quinoa salad you’ll need this fall. (via Lauren Caris Cooks)
3. Pumpkin-Stuffed Chickpeas Salad: An already-nourishing and herbaceous chickpea salad gets mixed up with soft roasted sugar pumpkin, then garnished with bursting pomegranate arils. (via The Green Creator)
4. Sweet Potato Chickpea Chili: Once the cooler weather hits, chili is on the mind, and this plant-based version brimming with chickpeas and soft sweet potatoes will be your go-to. (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
5. Hearty Vegan Butternut Squash Pizza: Pizza night just hit a *whole* new level of exciting with this vegan pie slathered with creamy butternut squash and topped with savory vegan grounds, veggies, and peppery arugula. (via Emilie Eats)
10. Fall Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad: This sweet and salty mix is full of tender Brussels sprouts, soft butternut squash, crunchy pecans, and hearty quinoa. It’s GF, and makes for a great light lunch or side to dinner. (via Emilie Eats)
11. Brussels Sprout Slaw With Coconut Bacon: A lot of people swoon over the combination of Brussels sprouts and bacon, but this veganized version with crispy coconut “bacon” and mouthwatering dressing might be even better. (Minimalist Baker)
12. Creamy Pumpkin Risotto: With the help of some nutritional yeast, vegan risotto can be *just* as creamy as a classic — and this one is extra delish with the addition of pumpkin purée. (via Create Nourish Love)
Follow us on Pinterest for more vegan noms!