Even if you have 100 go-to zucchini recipes, chances are that when summer comes around and your garden is exploding with summer squash, you’ll find yourself on the hunt for more ways to use it. It’s dirt cheap at the supermarket this time of year too, making it the ideal ingredient for economical, seasonal dining. These 15 new zucchini recipes will keep your love for summer squash going all season long.
1. Almond-Sesame Zucchini Noodles: Cool zucchini noodles are a pleasingly light option on hot summer nights. They’re tossed with quick pickled veggies and an almond sesame sauce in this recipe. (via Inspiralized)
2. Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad With Shrimp: Pack in the nutrition with this meal of zucchini ribbons, grilled corn, and grilled shrimp. Then, top everything with a vibrant kale and pistachio pesto. (via Spices in my DNA)
3. Sausage Pineapple Kabobs With BBQ Sauce: Robust ingredients like sausage and pineapple sometimes need a little something to tame their power. Here, zucchini does just the trick, letting its mellow, juicy flavor balance out each kabob. (via Family Food on the Table)
5. Provençal Summer Vegetable Soup: Soup isn’t just for cold weather. Whip out a bowl of this veggie soup, loaded with zucchini and pasta, on rainy summer nights for a bit of comfort. (via Kitschen Cat)
6. Zucchini Panzanella: Lightly toasted bread is tossed with summer vegetables like zucchini, snap peas, and arugula in this Italian salad recipe. A creamy ball of burrata is placed on top, lending a luxurious texture to each bite. (via Pop Kitchen)
8. Zucchini Noodle Pho: Give pho a summery makeover by swapping rice noodles for zucchini noodles. Add in some basil, cilantro, and lime juice, and you’ve got a soup that’s bursting with big flavor. (via Jessi’s Kitchen)
9. Moroccan Stuffed Zucchini Boats: If you’re looking for a dinner party-worthy vegan entree, look no further. Hollowed-out zucchini halves stuffed with a Moroccan-inspired chickpea mixture make for a showy presentation. (via A Saucy Kitchen)
10. Zucchini Chorizo Frittata: Frittatas are a relatively hands-off meal, and a great way to add more veggies to your diet. This one’s filled with zucchini and chorizo; have it for dinner with some dry white wine or for brunch with a mimosa. (via The Iron You)
11. Roasted Zucchini and Tomatoes With Parmesan: Thinly sliced zucchini and tomatoes are roasted together in this recipe. A scattering of Parmesan cheese on top gives it a crispy crust that contrasts nicely with the softened roasted vegetables below. (via Eatwell 101)
12. Citrus Grilled Shrimp and Zoodles: Citrusy grilled shrimp marinated in a cilantro, lime, and orange vinaigrette just taste like summer. Add them to a bed of zucchini noodles so you get your veggies in too. (via Paleo Running Momma)
14. Stuffed Round Zucchini: This round zucchini tastes just like the classic version, but adds some visual interest to your dinner table. Stuff it with a mixture of lentils, mushrooms, and carrots. (via Cilantro and Citronella)
15. Grilled Ratatouille Kebabs: You don’t have to turn on your stove or oven to get your fix of summery ratatouille. Instead, take to the grill, adding the classic ratatouille ingredients to skewers. (via The Fitchen)
For more ways to use up your summer produce, follow us on Pinterest.