18 Ways to Turn Contact Paper into Wall Art
Truth: Here at Brit + Co. we love contact paper. It is the best semi-permanent material for decorating. Am I right?! We’ve shown you 20 ways to DIY with our favorite sticky paper but now let’s take a look at how to create stunning focus walls and wall art pieces with contact paper decals!
4. Black Squares ($35): *Hint* You can totally DIY this one yourself! Buy a roll of black contact paper, cut into square and create the perfect center piece above your couch or end table.
5. Polka Dot Wall Decals ($26): We love the modern flare that polka dots can bring to a room. The black and white design is super stunning and will create a dramatic focus wall in any space.
6. Retro Wall Decal ($50): How awesome is this retro cassette tape decal. It comes in a variety of fun colors, we are all about the bright magenta.
8. Wall Zip Decal ($79): Corny or cute? We dig it!
12. Sh.t Happens ($7): If wall decals are too much of a commitment try a toilet decal!
13. Magical Unicorn ($33): We know you’ve dreamt about having a pet unicorn, cause lets face it… we did too. Here is your perfect chance to make that dream come true! If you are lucky enough to have a whole room dedicated to crafts, stick this whimsical horse in there to create a shrine to Lisa Frank.
15. Mickey Mouse Sticker ($7): And there are even wall decals for our little friends.
17. Tree Wall Decal ($87): Bring the outdoors inside with tree wall decals. These decals will elongate any room to make it feel more spacious; just like the forest.
18. Colorful Mosaic Pattern ($75): And the gold medal for most amazing wall decal goes to this baby. We absolutely LOVE these colors and the repeating triangle pattern.