10 Things You Never Knew Could be Waterproofed
Rain, rain, go away! It’s downright dismal in San Francisco this week, but we’ve got our eyes on the flowery prize. After all, you know what April (er, late March) showers bring, right? :)
Given our love for all things H2O (have you learned how to waterproof your sneakers yet?), we thought we’d spread a little joy on the fact that innovation in the waterproofing world has seem to hit an all time high over the past few years. Seriously, there are now so many ways to protect your gadgets and goods. Whether you’re battling the rain or bouncing around at the beach, here are 10 waterproof products you need to check out.
2. Optrix iPhone Adventure Suit ($130): Speaking of aquatic adventures, maybe you’re more of a phoneographer? This iPhone adventure suit is ready to go under the sea.
4. Waterproof Headphones ($36): These headphones are great for jogging in the rain, swimming laps, and more. A must-have for those of us that live in the Pacific Northwest.
5. Liquipel ($60): We’ve written about this one before – it’s a treatment that renders your phone waterproof! You simply send your device to Liquipel and they’ll send it back to you stronger and more waterproof. No more fears about dropping your phone in the toilet. Hurrah!
6. Drop Speaker ($47): How cute is this? Love the shape!! Stash your iPod or music player in the drop and jam out at the beach, park, or on a rainy campsite. Let’s hope it also keeps your gadgets sand-free as well.
7. Laptop Dry Bag: Wait, is this for real? A dry bag for your laptop? I’m not sure who would go swimming with their laptop, but I get that there are people who really can’t part from the Internet. Awesomeness.
8. Waterproof Match Case ($7): The waterproof match case is as old as the Boy Scouts, but it’s a great item to keep in your purse or your backpack if you love last minute adventures.
10. Waterproof Ping Pong ($80): Also known as Waterproof Beer Pong ;) That’s all we’ll say about this one.
Bonus! Waterproof Pool Table ($6,500): Ping pong not enough for you? This outrageously expensive custom pool table is described as “ideal if seeking very unique and expensive presents.” Santa, please?
Hi, I'm Brit, the founder and CEO of Brit + Co. I'm a young mom of two, tech nerd and design-inclined lady who has a zillion hobbies and curious about... just about everything! My mission from the beginning has been to unlock women's creativity and courage to try new things so that they can find the path to their true passions.
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.