6 Hot Hairstyles to Rock Under Your Favorite Fall Hat
Hats are awesome year round, but there’s a special place in our hearts for them during autumn. There’s just something about the cooler weather and long days that make a hat the perfect transition accessory for navigating our summer-to-winter wardrobe. Scroll on for six of our fave toppers, each paired with gorgeous hairstyles to make your look feel magical.
1. Dressed-Up Ponytail + Leather Baseball Cap ($30): There is something classic and sexy about dressing up a typically sporty item, and leather baseball caps might just be the perfect way to do this. Supermodels and superstars like Miranda Kerr, Rihanna, the Kardashians and Hayden Panetierre are all rocking the look. Pair this hat with a dressed-up ponytail and slam-dunk the chic and sporty trend. (via Brit + Co)
2. Messy Side Braid + Floppy Wide Brim ($23): The floppy wide brim is perhaps the staple hat to own. This accessory is uber versatile — we’re talking Kentucky Derby to Burning Man versatile. Dress it up with a fancy updo and chic outfit, or dress it down with some boho waves. You really can’t go wrong with this one, but we suggest a messy side braid. Flop on, people. Flop on. (via Brit + Co)
3. Crown Braid + Colorful Beanie ($57): Beanies are the best, right? They are easy, comfortable and, moreover, practical (no one likes cold ears). Since more often than not a beanie hides the back of your head, try wearing a cool crown braid in front. It will peek out from the beanie, rounding out a casual look and adding flare. (via Once Wed)
4. Straight Hair + Wide-Brim Fedora ($64): The leather rancher is another classic staple that adds some easy style to your look. Channel your inner bohemian cowgirl and pair this topper with the locks that all celebs are rockin’: super glam straight hair. (via Brit + Co)
5. Sleek Waves + Boater ($38): Wearing a boater just screams style and sophistication. We suggest pairing this hat with a clean, simple style, like sleek waves. The flattop and strong brim line make the boater more of a statement piece than an accessory, so let the hat do the talking! (via Brit + Co)
6. Fishtail Pigtails + Wool Hat ($49): We’ve seen many a wool hat, but this one’s lovely lilac shade makes it a must-own in our books. Pair it with messy fishtail-braid pigtails to add a level of style reminiscent of the hat’s traditional Spanish origins with a bohemian twist. (via Brit + Co)
Do you have a favorite hat and hairstyle combo? Tell us in the comments section below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.