14 Boho Hats to Rock All Year Long
A good hat is many things. It’s protection from the sun, it’s the best way to cover up a bad hair day and, best of all, it’s an accessory that will take you through every season with ease. Rain, snow or shine, the right hat will have you covered no matter the month or your frame of mind. And while the hat addict in us is dying to buy all of these 14 bold hats (yes, all of them), these boho options are a pretty wonderful place for you to start building your own collection.
1. Suede Floppy Hat ($58): Soft, neutral and a little bit floppy. This is heaven in the form of a hat.
6. Ocular Hat ($176): Sun shielding abilities and geometric patterns? Sounds like a good idea to us.
10. Suede Boho Hat ($128): Suede looks fab with chambray or denim in the fall and winter, as well as white in the spring and summer.
13. Felt Cowboy Hat ($79): Bring out the cowgirl inside with a simplified western look.
14. Straw Roll Brim Boater Hat ($23): Simple, chic and oh-so perfect with a feminine outfit in any season.
Do you have hat fever? Which of these boho hats do you love most? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below or on Facebook.