A good hat is many things. It’s protection from the sun, it’s the best way to cover up a bad hair day and, best of all, it’s an accessory that will take you through every season with ease. Rain, snow or shine, the right hat will have you covered no matter the month or your frame of mind. And while the hat addict in us is dying to buy all of these 14 bold hats (yes, all of them), these boho options are a pretty wonderful place for you to start building your own collection.
1. Suede Floppy Hat ($58): Soft, neutral and a little bit floppy. This is heaven in the form of a hat.
2. Straw and Feather Fedora ($29): This one would make a super awesome pick for any festivals on your summer schedule.
3. Wide Brim Straw Hat ($15): There’s something about the combination of a dark color and the straw material that allow it to work for both summer and winter looks.
4. Warehouse Panama Hat ($31): Light and summery, this straw hat’s colorful, patterned band is definitely its highlight.
5. Burgundy Felt Fedora ($39): We have a major crush on this felt fedora’s sharp color and floppy brim.
6. Ocular Hat ($176): Sun shielding abilities and geometric patterns? Sounds like a good idea to us.
7. Panama Hat ($15): Every woman needs a good Panama hat. Throw it on for the beach, a Saturday stroll or to cover up a crummy hair day.
8. Wool Felt Fedora ($170): Grey floppy hats FTW. This one’s contrasting band adds a little bit of interest and a pop of color to an otherwise neutral accessory. (photo via Damsel in Dior)
9. Floppy Fedora ($78): This hat is classic and unexpected all at the same time. Plus it’s mint green, so you know we can’t resist.
10. Suede Boho Hat ($128): Suede looks fab with chambray or denim in the fall and winter, as well as white in the spring and summer.
11. Brown Felt Fedora ($39): A little less floppy than the other fedoras we’ve been eying, this versatile hat is compact and can be paired with anything from flannels to florals.
12. Slouchy Hat ($195): We see this coordinating like a charm with cutoffs and a tee for summer or jeans and boots in the fall. (photo via Vogue)
13. Felt Cowboy Hat ($79): Bring out the cowgirl inside with a simplified western look.
14. Straw Roll Brim Boater Hat ($23): Simple, chic and oh-so perfect with a feminine outfit in any season.
Do you have hat fever? Which of these boho hats do you love most? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below or on Facebook.