Where You Should Have Your Destination Wedding, Based on Your Horoscope
There are so many lovely ways to tie the knot these days, from intimate small weddings to romantic beach weddings. But the most glam (and trendy) is the far-flung destination wedding. Gathering your friends and family in a magical location to help celebrate your love is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and involves some serious decision making on WHERE to go. To help you navigate the waters, we’ve put together the best destination wedding spots based on your zodiac sign. Bon voyage!
1. Costa Rica: For someone with such a risk-taking, adventurous spirit, Aries, the fun-filled Central American country is perfect for your “I do’s.” It’s an independent spirit’s paradise, with rainforests to zipline through and volcanoes to hike, so that you can feed your high energy levels pre- and post-wedding.
2. Napa Valley: Taurus, there’s nothing you love better than incredible wine and amazing food; the taste for fine things just runs through your body. Your pleasure-seeking soul demands a similarly indulgent location for your nuptials, making wine-rich Napa Valley, CA your top spot.
3. Anguilla: There are two sides to you, Gemini, just as there are two sides to the gorgeous Caribbean island of Anguilla, which is why we love it for your destination wedding spot. It’s got a relaxed, friendly vibe for sure, but it’s also home to some incredible diving spots and lots of water sports, so you can get your fill of exciting activities and show off your many talents.
4. Greece: There’s no better (or more stunning) spot for you to share your vows with your love than Greece, Cancer. The perfect blend of rich history, delicious Mediterranean food, relaxing beaches and luxury hotels, Greece is the perfect place for your thoughtfulness, intelligence and imagination to shine.
5. Italy: Everyone loves you Leo, so why not invite your friends and family somewhere they’ll never forget for your wedding? You’re creative, popular and warmhearted, which fits right in with that innate Italian state of mind. You can visit wineries, museums and restaurants while you’re there — it’s all amore for you in Italy, friend!
6. Fiji: For a perfectionist like yourself, Virgo, you deserve a picture-perfect location for your wedding. That’s where beautiful Fiji comes in. The lush South Pacific islands fulfill your need to be in nature and your penchant for healthy, fresh food.
7. Hawaii: Who’s more romantic and charming than you, Libra? No one — except the state of Hawaii, of course. Head to the 50th state for your destination wedding and indulge your easy-going, generous nature.
8. Miami: There’s no one better suited to say “I do” in Miami than you, fiery Scorpio. Your passionate, emotional nature demands an equally exciting wedding spot, and Miami’s sexy beaches and vibrant culture are sure to deliver on your desire for a VERY memorable wedding.
9. Las Vegas: We know you love to have fun, Sag, so why not fly out to Sin City for a weekend with your family and live it up before (and maybe even after) you get hitched? As a naturally free-spirited and open-minded person, you’ll definitely appreciate all of Vegas’s eccentricities, and you’ll forever hold dear those cheesy white chapel wedding photos.
10. Paris: Elegant, chic and refined describe both Paris and you, Cap. The City of Lights is the only place equipped with enough sophistication and class to meet your high standards for a romantic and modern destination wedding.
11. Tulum: You love to set trends, water baby, so why not be the first among your friends to get married in this uber-cool, artistic Mexican hot spot? Your go-with-the-flow attitude is a total match for the laid-back, bohemian vibes of the area. It’s sure to be a destination wedding that’ll actually count as a vacation for your guests too.
12. Bali: You’re incredibly sensual and Bali is a lush, tropical paradise — sounds like a perfect match to us, Pisces. The Indonesian island is known for its crystal clear water and crazy cool accommodations, so it’s sure to be a luxe, romantic wedding to remember.
Are you getting married somewhere totally fabulous this year? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know where you’re headed for your nuptials.
(Photos via Getty)