Celebrities, they’re just like us! They even love Disneyland as much as we do. Sure, they might be escorted by the VIP guides called “plaids,” get to dine at Club 33 and might have a swanky suite at the Disneyland Hotel, but they walk down Main Street and ride Radiator Springs, Splash Mountain and the Matterhorn just like the rest of us.
Those stars that have the best time ever at the Happiest Place on Earth include the Kardashians (it’s like a second home for them), Taylor Swift (pre-Tom Hiddleston) and Chrissy Teigen (“My milk!”). Scroll through these 20 candid Instagrams to see how much fun they’re having (warning: It’ll make you want to book that Disneyland trip like STAT).
1. Chrissy Teigen: The new mom’s “favorite ride” isn’t Pirates of the Caribbean. Nope, she’s all about the churros.
She also shared a photo riding the infamous Splash Mountain with the caption, “My milk!” This nursing mom is hilarious!
2. Taylor Swift and Lily Aldridge: Taylor Swift and her BFF Lily Aldridge looked thrilled riding Radiator Springs Racers in California Adventure. But look at Tay’s bodyguard; he ain’t having no fun!
3. Jessica Alba: It’s a trio of mini-Disneyland fans with their moms. Lovin’ that Jessica is proudly sportin’ her Minnie ears (you gotta, you gotta).
4. Lupita Nyong’o: How adorbs is Lupita Nyong’o? She can’t hide her excitement for her very first Disneyland visit!
5. Rebel Wilson: Rebel arranged a visit to the happiest place on earth for a group of students from Tanzania. We love how they wore matching shirts. That’s so the spirit.
6. Gwen Stefani: Gwen looks afraid, very afraid. But it’s Darth Vader, so really, she should be.
7. Lauren Conrad: Of course Lauren Conrad would be a Disneyland fan! The girl has a serious Minnie Mouse crush (and really, who doesn’t).
8. Katy Perry: Katy Perry was bundled up (or maybe merely in disguise) while visiting Disneyland and chillin’ with Cinderella. We love her old-school Minnie Mouse pin.
9. Kim Kardashian: Of course Kim — the selfie queen — would take a selfie with Mickey and Minnie.
10. Kourtney Kardashian: Kourtney proves that you’re NEVER too old to get your photo with Minnie.
11. Heidi Klum: “This never gets old,” Heidi wrote. And she’s so right; it never ever does.
12. Lily-Rose Depp: The young Chanel model shot quite the look before going on a daring ride on the Matterhorn. Wonder if she rode Pirates of the Caribbean and waved to her dad?
13. Daisy Ridley: She may be one of Disney’s biggest new stars, but she clearly doesn’t mind showing the world that she’s a Disneyland fangirl.
14. Cara Delevingne: Cara snapped a pic on Autopia when stuck in traffic. Yeah, it happens.
15. Pete Wentz: Pete was pulling off his selfie smile while riding Astro Orbiter in Tomorrowland.
16. Ne-Yo: “They refused to turn their attention away from their favorite Disney characters…..sooooo back of heads pic it is.” Can you blame them?! Starstruck.
17. David Beckham: Becks hung out with some very special Disneyland VIPs while visiting the Magic Kingdom.
18. Nicole Richie: Nothing’s cuter than getting matching ears with your besties!
19. Hilary Duff: There should be a law that every kid has to get a pair of Mickey ears with their name on it. Hilary knows what’s up!
20. Masie Williams: We can only see half of Masie Williams’ face here, but her smile totally glows!
Have you ever seen a celeb at Disneyland? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!