If you’ve ever wished that you could pack up your things, hit the road and live every day as an adventure, you’re not alone. In fact, there’s an entire lifestyle named after it. Fueled by wanderlust and a love of the open road, the #vanlife movement has people ditching their apartments, cutting the clutter and traveling toward a more simple existence. This free-spirited lifestyle has a pretty sizeable community on Instagram, with some seriously remarkable feeds that will make you question what’s keeping *you* from embarking on your own road trip across the country. Whether you’re simply looking to satiate your wanderlust fix or are seriously contemplating a life on the road, we’re sharing our favorite #vanlife Instagrams as inspo!
1. @desfenetressurlemonde: A couple on the move, this Canadian duo left home in July 2015 and haven’t looked back since. The roadies are currently bumping along in the States in their 84 Westfalia, nicknamed “Popo.”
2. @la_copacavana: Talk about couple #goals. These Cali natives left home and are making their way across North America. In between hiking and climbing rugged terrain, these amateur adventurers enjoy taking in the sights while kicking back with a beer or two.
3. @loving_vanlife: If you aren’t already smitten by this Japanese couple’s dreamy aesthetic, then you’ll probably fall head over heels for their furry li’l companion named Roy. Their account is pretty new, but granted they keep those on-point snaps coming, it’s only a matter of time before their 100+ followers turn into 1K+.
4. @hazelandherb: A self-proclaimed “Shroom Lady,” this female traveler’s feed has us green with envy… in the best way possible. Aside from her van’s super cozy boho-inspired interior, her nature exploits have us wishing we could climb through the screen on our phones.
5. @jac_bransgrove: For Jacqueline and Chris, waking up to seeing the sun rise over the oceanfront horizon isn’t something outside of the ordinary. And if the view outside their van wasn’t beautiful enough, their 1975 VW Kombi’s interior ain’t bad either.
6. @danielspencer_: Though this couple’s #vanlife travels have come to an end (at least for now), their captured moments are definitely worth checking out. Seriously, how many people can say they drove through the jungles of Africa and made it to the coastline?
7. @giveustheroad: After quitting their jobs and leaving New Hampshire, this couple began their journey across the country in their 2006 Dodge Sprinter. With their latest snaps of Yellowstone (including the one above) looking this awesome, there’s no telling what else is in store.
8. @funforlouis: What most of us would give to lounge in a hammock with a mountainside view. If you’re in the same boat (or hammock) as we are, be sure to check out everyday adventurer Louis!
9. @idletheorybus: They’ve hiked the Rockies, waded through marshes in the north woods and got lost in desert canyons — just to name a few of their #vanlife escapades. And the greatest lesson learned from their travels so far is basically that America is actually *really* freaking amazing.
10. @mitch.cox: Thanks to Mitch and his home-built camper, you’ll finally be able to (vicariously) live out your dream of sleeping under the stars. There may be downsides to living on the road, but if this dazzling view of the night sky is part of the package, count us in.
11. @webetraveling: Practical meets decorative in this van’s mapped-out ceiling. If one thing’s for sure, it’s that they’ll always find their way if they ever get lost.
12. @roseannethevan: You’ll be spending who knows how long in a van, so you might as well make it as cute and comfortable as you can. And this #vanlifer did a pretty good job at that!
13. @roamingwithrob: Follow Rob and Laura as they explore the outback in their “mobile log cabin” that looks a lot nicer than it sounds. If you dig their simple approach to living the #vanlife, you’ll surely appreciate traveling shown from their perspective.
14. @veggievanlife: Full of helpful tips for those interested in perhaps following suit, this #vanlife account is one both traveler and admirer can appreciate. The account follows the life of Josie, Ben and Argo the pooch on their travels in the UK.
15. @homesweetvan: When working with a limited space, it’s all about being efficient with the space you do have. These two nomads prove just so with an innovative bed that pulls down. Check out their account for more on their creatively designed van space!
16. @briannamadia: If you love adventures and dogs, no doubt you’ll love Brianna’s account. Scroll through their feed for awe-inspiring treks through canyons, rivers, deserts and more!
17. @takinglifeontheroad: Express yourself like Amelia does every day when driving her psychedelically painted van. Whether that means painting your own van or painting a wall in your home, hopefully, her artsy feed will inspire you to let loose and create.
18. @bluemoonthevan: Facilities are pretty limited in the van, so it doesn’t hurt to stop and grab a tasty bite now and then. It also doesn’t hurt that the inside of this couple’s van looks like the inside of a chic cafe! For more on their simplified lifestyle, be sure to check out their latest ventures in the Alps.
19. @noel_russ: From doggies in hammocks to floating in rivers on inflatable donuts, this #vanlife account is one you won’t regret hitting that follow for. Scroll through for their most notable moments (which is all of them, TBH).
20. @marielsche: For #vanlifers who appreciate a homey aesthetic, Mariel’s account is the one to follow. This Costa Rican’s daily beachside travels will have you wishing you were her.
21. @zachboth: Join this creative individual’s #vanlife ventures living out of what looks to be a suite of a van. If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a private getaway, this would be it.
22. @thecampercreative: Hatti and Jake’s Instagram answers your questions about what it would be like to tour Europe out of a van. These surfing connoisseurs converted their camper and hit the road on a quest to surf the best waves around Europe.
23. @bearfoottheory: Want the scoop on how to travel smart? Turn to Kristen and her *solar-powered* van that’s currently taking her through an African safari.
24. @vanalog_vibes: An organized #vanlife is a happy #vanlife. Take a tip from this couple’s genius storage hack pictured here. In addition to their tidying practices, the traveling duo is committed to sustainable living, which is why their furnishings are made of reclaimed wood.
Did these #vanlife photos convince you to embark on your own adventure? Follow us on Pinterest for more travel inspo!