How is October almost coming to an end, and more importantly, how is it less than a week ’til Halloween?! Now that you’ve finally decided on this year’s costume, it’s time to put the finishing touches on your spook-tacular soiree. From invites to party favors, masks to wall art, we dug up 25 Halloween printables to turn your humble abode into a haunted manor.
5. DIY Graveyard Paper Lanterns: What’s Halloween without a black cat — wait, is that Binx?? These spooky but oh-so-pretty decorations are perfect for your mantel, your dinner table or on your bookshelf. (via Lia Griffith)
8. Clotted Blood Party Favor: Make a batch of homemade strawberry jam and slap these sleek stickers on the jars for your guests to take home with them. Then they’ll want to sink their teeth into some toast. (via One Charming Party)
9. Candy Bar Wraps + Treat Bag Toppers: These are perfect for creepifying your candy if you’re one of those cool people who pass out full-sized candy bars to trick-or-treaters. (via Creature Comforts)
10. Jack Skellington Door Printable: Forget about stringing cobwebs on your porch to spook those trick-or-treaters. With black paper and electrical tape, you can create this Nightmare Before Christmas-inspired silhouette on your front door. (via Twin Dragonfly Designs)
12. Legend of Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman ($4): This headless horseman printable has a timeless creepiness that still gives us the chill-bumps.
13. Boo! Halloween Typography Glasses: Does your main squeeze claim to be too cool for a full costume? These sans serif spectacles are festive enough to put anyone in the holiday spirit. (via Mr. Printables)
16. Hello, Halloween Treat Labels ($7): This pack features 15 pages of fun labels in a variety of shapes and sizes. Print them out on sticker paper to amp up homemade treats and snacks for gifting.
18. Halloween Paintbrush Printables: If your place is looking a little stark for Friday, this wall art (which doubles as carving stencils) will do all the heavy lifting for you. Just print, hang and admire the spirit it brings to your room. (via Paper & Stitch)
19. Vintage Halloween Banner: These old school jack-o’-lanterns are the right amount of cute-but-creepy to spook your grown party guests or tiny trick-or-treaters. (It’s all that candy that made him lose so many teeth!) (via Craftaholics Anonymous)
20. Something Wicked Printable Garland: This garland is a little bit country and a little bit toil and trouble… use shabby chic cardstock and jute twine to adorn your mantel with a banner that will bewitch your guests. (via Made in a Day)
21. DIY Sidewalk Skulls: Line your pathway with an army of skulls guaranteed to bring some chills to any Halloween guest. To give extra goosebumps, paint with an eerie glow-in-the-dark acrylic. (via Hello Lucky)
22. Witch Candy Covers Halloween Printable: No Hocus Pocus about this witch — her cape keeps your candy from running amok in your treat bag or bucket. Amok! Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok! (via Skip to My Lou)
Is your house decked out for Halloween? Let us know which one of these printables is your fave!