The gift Gods were firing on all cylinders today. Not only did they bestow upon us Goop’s long-anticipated (if slightly insane!) gift guide, but they also gave us Colour Pop’s (the brand rumored to be Kylie Jenner’s *ahem* “muse”) new holiday collection, the lip kits from which launched just this a.m.
Comprised of nine collectible sets and nine new shades of lip color, eyeshadow and highlighter, the collection is affordable enough to buy it all ($30 or less), but just in case you need some help deciding, here’s our top five picks below.
1. Sweet Set ($16): Just $16, this three-piece set has it all: a satin lip stain in wink and two metallic shadows (tinsel and koosh) that are perfect for holiday parties
2. Fanny Pack Highlighter ($6): Described as a “pearlized finish of icy, silvery white,” we can’t think of a more appropriate look to help you shine in the snow-filled months to come.
3. Blues Baby Kit ($25): Our favorite of the three available full-size lip kits, this new addition to the collection comes with five deep shades of mink, smitten, play date, avenue and notion.
4. Sleigh Eyeshadow ($5): This iridescent sage hue will be the perfect companion to all those metallic gold holiday outfits you’re sure to be rocking this season.
5. Wink Ultra Satin Lip ($6): The pièce de résistance of any holiday ensemble? A fierce lip, of course! Wink gets it just right, with enough color to be noticeable, but not enough to make your in-laws gasp.
Shop the full collection here.
What item are you hoping to find under the tree? Spill the beans over @BritandCo.