Start trading in your coffee mugs for iced drinks, people. When the mercury starts to rise, iced tea is the way to go! After you’ve infused your tea with fruit, fresh herbs and natural sweetener, you’ll have a bunch of awesome drink options that are just as delicious as those $6 whatever-accinos. Put the kettle on, and check out these 25 tea recipes for the ultimate in springtime refreshment.
2. Ginger Detox Tea: The ginger and cayenne in this tea will help your digestion, boost your metabolism and give you a jump start on a spring diet. It’s served hot here, but that’s nothing a few cubes can’t cool down. (via Free People)
11. Matcha Mint Iced Tea: Fresh herbs are sprouting up everywhere. Put them to use in a refreshing matcha drink. Instead of whisking your matcha, shake it up with ice, mint and lime juice for a healthy caffeine boost. (via Love and Lemons)
12. Iced Green Tea Mojito: The perfect spring cocktail with green tea , fresh mint, lime, a handful of baby arugula and some raw sugar. If you don’t drink alcohol, just leave out the rum for a delicious mocktail. (via Skinny Taste)
13. Hibiscus Earl Grey Iced Tea: The addition of hibiscus flowers gives this Earl Grey iced tea a gorgeous fuchsia color and a cranberry-like tartness that is excellent left unsweetened. (via The Kitchn)
14. Loaded Hibiscus Arnold Palmers: Truly summer in a glass, this drink is made with homemade lemonade, fresh hibiscus tea, blueberries, mint and sweetened with agave nectar. (via Vegetarian Ventures)
17. Ginger Tea: Alright, we’re throwing one warm elixir in there for all the sickos out there. If spring is throwing a bout of allergies, colds or the flu your way, try this healthy tea that will clear congestion and soothe tummies. (via Pop Sugar)
19. Black Forest Iced Tea: Full of flavor, this black tea has cherry juice, a bit of cocoa and cinnamon. Serve over ice with maraschino cherries and a dash of cream if you’re feeling fancy. (via Mother Earth Living)
21. Pomegranate White Tea Sparkler: Light and sparkly, this cocktail has lovely ingredients like fresh pomegranate seeds and pomegranate white tea. Add sparkling water instead of champagne if you’re looking for a non-alcoholic drink. (via Beautiful Booze)
22. Cinnamon Honey Green Tea Smoothie: Smoothies are a way to pack in the nutrition when you’re short on time, and this low-calorie drink is here to assist. Green tea brings the caffeine, cinnamon boosts your metabolism and honey regulates sugar levels, making this the perfect afternoon pick-me-up! (via Fit Sugar)
Which of these recipes has you putting the kettle on? Let us know in the comments below!