So yeah, the thing about us ladies on the go is that we don’t have time for things that slow us down. We live for those little tips and tricks that save us precious seconds or help us dodge an otherwise embarrassing sitch — lipstick on the teeth, run in the ‘hose type of stuff. So what if we told you that we had 16 secret ways to keep your pouts in perfectly colored shape and that it would (gasp) last longer than any event in your social calendar? Lipstick re-apps? Nobody has time for that!
1. Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick ($22): The name says it all. Six hours of staying power might be hard to believe, but all your have to do to confirm the claim is ask the Stila-ites.
2. Pro Longwear Lipcreme ($18): Action-packed pigment meets a little bit of “we ain’t goin’ nowhere.” That’s right. 12 hours. Bam.
3. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis a Levris Glossy Stain ($35): Try saying that three times fast. Oh wait, you don’t have to. Just throw this on your lips and get your French on.
4. Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick ($21): Melted lipstick is usually a nightmare, unless you’re Too Faced. It’s one part gloss, one part stain, one part liquid lipstick and all parts amazeballs.
6. Lasting Finish Matte by Kate ($6): Is there anything Kate Moss doesn’t do? She can check “lipstick maven” off her list. We had a suspicion she could do no wrong before. Now we’re convinced.
7. Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick ($26): Estee Lauder can do no wrong. Try on Scarlet Siren, and you’ve met your favorite lipstick for life.
8. Monica Voluptuous Lipstick ($34): Fact: Monica Bellucci is everyone’s lady crush — beautiful, fierce, luxurious and completely in touch with her feminine side. Lucky for us, D&G was just as taken aback and has gifted us with the chance to get in touch with our inner Monica.
9. Cle de Peau Beaute Extra Rich Lipstick ($65): We love purdy packages, which is why we’re obsessed with this double whammy of awesome. Chiseled case meets chiseled pigment. Did we mention it’s on Oprah’s highest honors list? Sold.
10. Phyto-Rouge Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick ($57): We love throwing anything that Sisley makes on our face. Sassy colors meet phytocosmetology. We’re not sure what that means, but we are sure that we’re okay with it.
11. Dior Addict Lipstick ($33): Rock some chroma ‘tude, and you and your lips will be strutting down the sidewalk at nine and then again at five.
12. Lip Tar ($18): You read that correctly. This is one tar that you want to put on your lips. Once you’ve realized it’s been eight hours since you threw it on, you will never go tar-less again. Oh, and it’s vegan. Bonus.
13. Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipstick ($33): Burberry needs no introduction. Not only do you get to rock this for a heck of a long time, but you get to flash your Burberry pride while you’re at it.
14. Revolution Lipstick ($22): Anarchy, F-Bomb, Streak — now those are some lip colors we’d like to smear on our face.
Share your favorite ways to achieve the perfect pout below!