We’ve all experienced that Monday morning. Your alarm doesn’t go off, the coffee machine malfunctions and you run out of your favorite blush, leaving you tired, un-caffeinated and unnaturally pale. Things just get that much worse when you realize you have absolutely no time to blow out your wet hair that’s dripping all over the place. Never fear, we’ve found 14 fabulous hairstyles that you can do in a jiffy that might change your luck on that fateful Monday. They are so chic, no one at the office will even notice that your socks don’t quite match.
1. Beachy Braided Bun: The dog days of summer are upon us. Extend them with this quick braided bun! This hairstyle looks super fabulous on second day hair, too. Or fourth, we won’t judge. (via Refinery 29)
2. Wet Crown Braid: Perfect for a summer wedding, this hairstyle will make you look like you spent loads of time on your hair. Plus, when you take out your braid, you will be left with luscious waves. Score! (via Brit + Co)
5. Triple Bun Twists: It’s okay, we miss Sochi as much as you do. Channel your inner ice skater with this super simple twisted updo. This hairstyle looks incredible if you have highlights because they give you amazing dimension. (via Hair Romance)
7. Curly Pixie: If you have shorter, curlier hair like model Eva Pigford, hair gel is your new best friend. A dollop can transform your wet strands into a structured masterpiece. (via Hairstyles Weekly)
8. Put a Band on it: This one’s so easy, you could do it in a second! Just slide a skinny metallic hairband or hair clip to keep your look fresh and sexy at the same time. And if your hair doesn’t dry straight, well, there’s always hairspray. (via Harper’s Bazaar)
11. Ladylike Laziness: How amazing does Cara Delevingne look in this Victorian inspired ‘do? The stylist simply smoothed gel into hair for a glossy, wet texture, then made a deep side part. After sectioning off her hair just before the ear, he sculpted the front portion into a finger wave that added a ladylike element to the look. (via Allure)
13. No Frizz Towel Dry: Lauren Conrad, our favorite bride-to-be, shared her favorite tip that you can totally steal for any hurried weekday. Instead of drying your hair with a towel, try a soft 100% cotton t-shirt! You can minimize frizz and maximize breakfast time. (via Refinery29)
How do you deal with soaking wet morning hair? Tell us in the comments below!