13 Summer-Approved Notebooks to Fill With All Your Sunny Ideas
Whether your summer plans involve gallivanting across the globe or chilling with your squad at home, a few summertime adventures are a given. But how exactly are we supposed to preserve our precious summer memories? Sure, we could always post a pro Instagram and collect likes like snow globes. But since we’re looking to get a little less tech-dependent — we’ve even tried quitting social media for a week — we’re writing down all of our sweet summer memories in a good ol’ fashion journal. Here are our top notebooks to fill with sunny adventures.
1. Rifle Paper Co. Mint Floral Smyth Sewn Journal ($15): Look out, floral enthusiasts: This hand-painted notebook from the dream team at Rifle Paper Co. is giving us definite summer vibes. Plus, its metallic gold lines and accents aren’t too shabby either.
2. Cotton and Flax Notebooks ($5): For summer adventures that take you on the road, these pocket-sized and minimalist notebooks are a great storage-saving option.
3. Anthropologie Wandering Heart Journal ($16): Made with vegan leather, these adorably bright journals are eco-friendly and ready for summer.
4. Present and Correct Strike Notebook ($8): Minimalists and design lovers will go crazy for this chic, foil-detailed notebook from Present and Correct.
5. The Pretty Pink Studio Pink Flamingo Notebook ($13): One look at this pretty-in-pink notebook and our minds instantly turn to summer. Who wouldn’t want to have a cocktail with a flamingo on a gorgeous sunny day?
6. Papyrus Hooray Today Colored Edge Journal ($16): Bring a little positivity to the sweaty months of summer with this cute punctuation-packed journal.
7. Modcloth Pick Your Prompt Notebook Set ($15): Whether you’re penning a novel from a tropical locale or simply detailing your inner thoughts on the sofa, these cheerful notebooks are sure to make any writer go wild.
8. Papyrus Ice Cream Party Notebooks ($13, set of 3): I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream notebooks! Featuring the illustrated artwork of Rebecca Raney, this notebook is perfect for a summertime foodie.
9. Chronicle Books Artful Acknowledgement Notebook ($15): Bright, abstract and totally unique, this chic accessory is a must-have for summer.
10. R+H Brushstroke Journal ($15): If you hate notebooks that don’t lie flat when you’re trying to scribble your daily doings, check out this brushstroke journal that’s guaranteed to stay in place.
11. Rifle Paper Co. Travel Essentials Smyth Sewn Journal ($15): A jazz club in Panama, a chic French striped tee and a retro suitcase to pack with souvenirs? This notebook is a wanderlust’s dream.
12. C. Lacroix Pink Ombre Notebook ($15): Pairing a delicate embossment with a bold choice in color, this Parisian-designed notebook is anything but ordinary.
13. Mochi Things Midnight Summer Pocket Notebook ($6): Bright, portable and oh-so-cute, this mini-sized notebook is perfect for tiny musings.
Which summer notebook is your favorite? Tweet us with @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.