16 Pieces of Silly Sandwichery
It's time to get silly with it. Some of these products are awesome. Some are legitimately useful. And some are totally ridiculous. Whether you love to scan sandwiches, eat sandwiches, or something more, we know you'll get a kick out of these 16 sandwich-loving objects of silliness.
1. Star Wars Sandwich Cutters with Vintage-Style Tin ($10): How could we resist kicking off a roundup of silly sandwichery with maximum geekiness? I'm surprised we haven't seen more of these floating around Silicon Valley.
2. Dyno Green & Sweet Pink Crust Cutters ($12): A set of sandwich cutters that's sure to make any bag lunch a little more charming. We love the idea of using these for a brunch party or spring picnic.
3. Lunch Disguise Sandwich Bags ($6): It's finally happened. Your sandwich has turned into a hipster.
4. Miniature Sandwich Charm ($3): You really love sandwiches. You love them so much that you want to cast them in miniature and attach your keys to them. Right?
5. FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker ($38): While we probably couldn't have survived college without our George Foreman, we've recently fallen in like with making sandwiches and paninis in a waffle maker.
6. Philly Cheese Steak Accessories ($10): In the case of too bizarre not to include, this set of Philly Cheesesteak earrings and charm are most definitely guilty.
7. Yummy Pocket Peanut Butter and Jelly ($12): Speaking of wearing your sandwich love on your sleeve, why not carry your bare essentials in a fabric PB&J?
8. Cakewich Cake Mold ($16): If your honey can't live without PB&J, surprise them a gigantic fluffy cake version with this whimsical mold.
9. Tin Sandwich Snack Box ($14): What better place to carry your sandwich than in another sandwich? This vintage-style lunch box is sure to score you meta points at your next lunch excursion.
10. Soup and Sandwich Ceramic Tray Duo ($30): Soup and Sandwich. Best friends forever. Give them a home appropriate to their longstanding friendship with this lovely ceramic duo.
11. Diablo Toasted Sandwich Maker ($16): Known for "devilishly deep toasted sandwiches," the Diablo is a versatile item you never knew you needed. Make anything from simple cheese sandwiches to pizza calzones and apple turnovers.
12. Itzy Ritzy Snack Happened Mini ($13): Reusable and washable sandwich and snack bags are definitely the way forward. Not only is this preppy plaid variety stylish, but the PBV-free waterproof lining makes it easy to carry snacks, fruit, sandwiches, and more.
13. Reusable Food Wraps ($11-$15): Another option for carrying your sandwich on-the-go, these reusable food storage wraps are made using all natural materials that are biodegradable and sustainable. So eat your lunch and feel green about it too.
14. Toastabags Non-Stick "In Toaster" Grilling Bags ($7): We'll admit that we did a double take when we stumbled onto these toastabags. Making grilled cheese in the toaster is totally possible! Plus, the bags are reusable (up to 100 toasts).
15. Kotobuki 2-Tiered Panda Bento Box ($13): Bento boxes are all the rage, and are ridiculously versatile for breakfast, lunch, dinner… or for carrying all three! We love this 2-tiered panda for carrying a salad and sandwich.
16. Ice Cream Sandwich Adult Costume ($51): And finally, an ode to the best dessert sandwich of all time. Don't think we need to say much more about this, but we're bookmarking it for a sandwich-themed party.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)