17 Autumn Wedding Trends You’ll *Fall* Head Over Heels For
There’s just something about the air turning crisp and leaves turning gold that make fall weddings SO special. If you’ll be tying the knot this upcoming season, you’ll want to take a look at these gorgeous fall wedding trends. From pops of copper and deep, rich Pantones like plum and cranberry, these romantic trends will ensure your wedding captures the *magic* of autumn.
1. Marsala Bridesmaid Dresses: Swap out summertime corals for deeper romantic shades like marsala or plum. You can pair this gorgeous dark cranberry trend with dainty gold accessories to match. (via Lukas & Suzy VanDyke / Artfully Wed)
3. Dark Green Suit: Go modern by dressing your partner up in a dark green tux this fall. You’ll both look striking when the vibrant green contrasts with your lacy white ensemble. Throw in muted gold accents like a tie and tiara to complete the look. (via M&J Photography / Love My Dress)
4. Floral Braid: Whether you’ll be rocking an updo or wearing your hair down, incorporate leafy greens into your braids for an ethereal woodland fairy feel. Balance it out with a wine-colored lipstick and you’re all set. (via Whiskers and Willow Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
5. Pops of Cranberry: Fall is all about pairing light with dark, as this glam bouquet shows. Combine soft pastels and peaches with pops of plum and cranberry to get this eclectic yet complementary feel. (via Lauren Peele Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
7. Copper Accents: Offset those rich autumn shades with hints of copper throughout your decor. Think: cutlery, copper-rimmed glasses and plates and lights with copper fixtures. (via Lauren Love Photography / Pure Wow)
8. Floral Wreath: Bring a unique flower arrangement to your wedding with a floral wreath. This one would look good hanging from a tree, ceiling or propped up for wedding signage. (via Lauren Kinsey / Southern Weddings)
9. Gilded Leaves: Whether you’re planning on an indoor or outdoor ceremony, fall leaves are a must. To incorporate this natural element into your decor, spray paint them metallic gold and hang them using fishing wire. (via Mod Wedding / Pinterest)
10. Sequined Tablecloth: Dazzle your guests with gorgeous sequined linens. As dreamy as they are during the day, they’ll look absolutely stunning under the evening lights. (via Harmony Hilderbrand Photography)
11. Ayajewellery Gold Tiara ($95): For a more regal but equally romantic feel, trade out the leafy crown for a gold tiara. Copper works as well, but you’ll want to stick to the warm-hued metallics as opposed to silver or chrome.
12. Gilded Pumpkin Accents: Pumpkins and fall go hand in hand, so it’s no surprise they look great as fall wedding escort cards. Elevate ordinary gourds with a fresh coat of metallic gold or copper spray paint. (via Intimate Weddings)
13. Naked Cakes: It doesn’t take much to make a statement — nope, not even frosting. Give your wedding cake a minimal touch by nixing the frosting/fondant and using natural garnishes like flowers to dress up your cake. (via Ashley Cook Photography / Hey Wedding Lady)
14. Seating Chart Windows: This upcycled set of thrifted windows ain’t too shabby. Add calligraphy to similar thrift home parts or a lucite/acrylic sheet to display your seating chart. (via Kelsey Stewart / Wedding Chicks)
15. Sparklers: Amid the soft glow of string lights and lanterns, let guests contribute to the evening’s lighting with sparklers. Set up a booth or table decked out in *sparkles* to fit the theme. (via Jake and Necia Odening / LovelyFest Event Design)
16. Warm Drinks: Though bubbly is good year round, a warm drink does wonders on a chilly autumn night. Treat your guests to warm bourbon-spiked apple cider that’s served in these fitting apple “cups.” (via Best Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
17. Pumpkin Decor: Turn heads with the stunning contrast made between a stark white pumpkin and a fall-inspired flower arrangement that features bold pops of color. Use medium-sized pumpkins as an eye-catching centerpiece or smaller ones to line the aisle. (via Deer Pearl Flowers)
Which of these charming ideas will you incorporate into your fall wedding? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding ideas and inspo!