9 Black Friday Items You Need Right Now (and Where to Get Them)
It’s almost upon us (and no, we aren’t talking about Thanksgiving , or even the Gilmore Girls premiere — though we are TOTALLY pumped for it thanks to this new trailer ). We’re talking about Black Friday… dun, dun, dunnnn!
1. KitchenAid 4.5qt. Mixer ($300): The KitchenAid has practically become a requisite for being a cook or baker, even on an amateur level. It’s on sale now at Kohl’s for $229.99 with a 15-percent-off coupon and a $30 mail-in rebate, PLUS $45 in Kohl’s cash to boot (which we highly recommend spending on Lauren Conrad’s LC Lauren Conrad runway line ). And if that sells out (cause, TBH, it might)? There’s always the KitchenAid 5qt. Mixer !
2. Dyson DC39 Multifloor Pro Canister Vacuum ($580): The vacuum of all vacuums, Dysons are known for getting sh*t done (or rather, picking sh*t up). This one will be under $250 at Macy’s come Wednesday, so keep your buying fingers ready.
3. Kate Spade Everything : Several times a year, Kate Spade has a MASSIVE sale (known as the Surprise Sale) that sees bags, wallets, jewelry and clothes discounted by up to 75 percent . We’re talking bags for $59, people! Get on it, cause it’s happening NOW.
4. CHI Flat Irons ($150): On a normal day, these little bad boys will cost you over $100 easy ($150 to be exact, but ULTA will have them for just $75 on Thursday.
5. Tory Burch Minnie Travel Flats ($225): The holy grail of flats will be 30 percent off on Tuesday, when Tory Burch has a code that works on ev. ry. thang. Eeee!
6. Victrola Suitcase Turntable ($100): Every cool girl needs a turntable suitcase, and it’s your lucky day, because they’re $30 right now. At this price, we might even be able to afford this $150,000 record collection to go along with it! Okay, maybe not.
7. UGGs for Less : A little birdie told us that the UGG Closet (AKA UGG’s secret discount store) will be open as of Cyber Monday. While we can only guess what wonders may arise, we’ve got our fingers crossed for these Classic Short Minnie Crystal Boots ($450). Hey, a girl can dream, right?
8. Victoria’s Secret Bras : Bras are 50 percent off right now. We repeat: Bras are 50 percent off! We can’t make any promises about sizing, but it’s worth a shot, right?
9. Make Today Pretty 72 Collection ($25): You won’t need to buy makeup for awhile once you snag this 72-piece kit: Not only is it on sale, but there’s a coupon you can use (check the top of the site) to drop it even further, PLUS, you’ll get another $5 to spend in-store. Sounds like a win to us!
What are your shopping plans for Black Friday? Share with us @BritandCo !
(Photo via ULTA)