9 Sunsational Accessories for Your Stylish Sunnies
When your sizzling sunglasses aren't protecting your eyes from the sun and/or concealing your glamorous visage, they need a portable home, a proper display, or just a way to hang when you're not wearing them. Here are 9 such ways to keep your sunglasses happy and hip.
1. Geometric Triangles Case ($49): Geometric shapes, bright colors, and leather – these are good for all seasons and just about any pair of shades.
2. Jonathan Adler Heart Case ($40): Perfect for the girly girl, this knit Jonathan Adler sunglass case is super sweet.
3. Snap Case ($30): We love the beachy colors this case evokes, and it doubles as a totally stylish summer clutch.
4. Hang Hers Glasses Organizer ($22): Got a TON of sunglasses to store? You're in luck. This glasses organizer fits snugly in your closet and can hold up to 10 pairs of sunglasses.
5. 18 Piece Eyewear Display ($30): Perhaps you need a more sleek display? One that you can stow away easily under the bed? This professional-looking number holds 18 pairs of sunglasses, and can be easily tucked away.
8. Crocheted Sunglass Necklace ($10): Definitely up for a DIY, this crocheted sunglass holder turns your shades into a piece of statement neckwear, and can easily be rocked sans sunglasses.