10 Accessory Combos That Are Better Than PB+J
There are some things that just go better together. We’re talking peanut butter and jelly, rum and coke and Calvin and Hobbes. You could have one without the other, but who wants that? We certainly don’t, especially when we’re talking about accessorizing. Consider us Cupid, ’cause we’ve paired up our favorite accessories for matches that might as well have been made in heaven.
2. Hand-Stamped Initial Ring ($42) + Gold Dots Carryall Tote ($52): Take your polka dot obsession to the next level by wearing a polka dot on your finger too. When combined, this pair will pull together any basic outfit.
3. Tassel Key Chain ($26) + 3-in-1 Leather Drawstring Bag ($265): When you have a bag this gorgeous, a leather tassel might seem like serious overkill, but not in this case! Hook on a keychain in a contrasting color to give your bag some edge.
4. Colorful Leather Studs ($24) + Gold Earbuds ($29): That’s right, y’all! Earbuds definitely count as accessories. Bid your plain-Jane pair adieu and pair this golden set with some complementary earrings.
5. Initial Necklaces ($34): Unless you’ve been kissed by a rose and call yourself Seal, you probably have more than one initial. Layer each one for an unforgettable look.
6. Square Earrings ($20) + Cubes Necklace ($24): 2015’s fashion runways were awash with geometric styles, so adorn yourself with some simple forms to match. Edgy yet youthful, this pair strikes the perfect balance of serious + fun.
8. Black Pom-Pom Beanie ($18) + Turquoise Earbuds ($29): There’s nothing like protecting your ears from nippy temps *and* feeding them a sick lineup of Adele and T. Swift. Load up your Spotify playlist and jam in style.
9. Envelope Clutch ($200) + Scalloped Ring ($16): Okay, okay, the tablet is the REAL accessory of choice, but you gotta tote it somehow! A simple gold ring will help put the gold accents of this simple tablet sleeve in the spotlight.
10. Mint Clutch ($12) + Colorful Bobbi Set ($15): Don’t be modest with your pops of color. If you’re going to go for it, go all out, girl. Pair bubblegum pink hair clips (totally fun, right?) with an equally bright clutch to eclipse winter gloom.
Do your favorite accessories come in pairs? Show us your faves on Twitter @BritandCo!