12 Adorable Easter Outfits for Your Little One
Easter can be a busy day. You have brunches, family commitments and egg hunts on your itinerary. While you want your little ones to look cute (so many photo ops!), you also want them to be comfy throughout a long day. Here are some baby wardrobe pieces we’re swooning over for the holiday.
1. Sweet Threads Romper ($58): Could there be a cuter outfit to sport while searching for eggs? Mint romper FTW!
2. Gap Embroidered One Piece ($30): If the weather’s right, this onesie would be super adorbs with a yellow hair bow and brown sandals.
4. Ralph Lauren Gingham Shortall ($30): Cuddle your cutie in this adorable gingham-print onesie.
7. Ralph Lauren Sailor-Inspired Suit ($95): Dress your mini in this adorable sailor-themed shortall for a dapper Easter look.
9. Etsy Bodysuit and Headband ($25): Create a simple Easter look with this adorable handmade onesie and coordinating headband.
10. The Children’s Place Romper and Hat Set ($25): Coordinate your little fella in this colorful plaid getup.
What are you dressing your baby in for Easter? Let us know in the comments!