66 Creative Ideas for Decorating Easter Eggs
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: We’re pretty darn excited about Easter. Maybe it’s all the colors and candies — or the fact it’s finally starting to feel like spring — but we’re practically dreaming in chocolates and Easter brunch dishes. If you’re anything like us, you’ve already whipped out the egg decorating materials and are raring to go. If you’re looking to take your skills to the next level, we’ve rounded up 60+ fantastically unique egg decorating ideas to bring major WOW factor to your table.
11. The Prettiest Hardboiled Eggs: Year-round we try not to break our eggs. Luckily, there’s Easter: The one holiday where you can break all the rules by cracking that egg shell and witnessing this magic. (via Brit + Co)
26. Fabric Eggs: Aside from bath bombs and wood, fabric eggs are another great egg alternative. Plus, you can quite literally put all your eggs in this beautiful fabric basket (that you can also DIY). (via Diary of a Quilter)
39. Calligraphy Eggs: Everyone’s loving calligraphy this year. So, it’s no wonder we love this DIY so much. The eggs would also make great place holders if you’re throwing Easter brunch this year. (via Brit + Co)
43. DIY Typography: If you’re not the best at calligraphy, try your hand (pun intended) at these typography eggs. You’ll have all your graphic designer friends drooling (and Instagramming). (via Lovely Indeed)
49. Minions: We are absolutely obsessed with Minions, and are totally on board with these little monsters having a spot at our Easter brunch table. (via We Have Aars)
50. State Pride: With March Madness in full swing, now’s the time to show your state (or school) pride… regardless if they won or lost. We’re sure your SO or dad will appreciate the gesture. (via Brit + Co)
51. Lego Eggs: Legos seems to have been such a big hit this past year (anyone remember that dance from the Oscars?), so it only seems right that they find their way into our baskets. (via It’s Always Autumn)
61. Kool Aid-Dyed Eggs: Remember that delicious childhood drink you were always chugging come summertime? Well, we’re craving Kool Aid even more now after seeing how it spiced up our Easter eggs. (via Freut Cake)
How are you decorating for Easter this year? Dish in the comments below.