12 Edible Easter Baskets to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
Candy plus other sweet treats are just a couple of the things that come to mind when we think of a successful Easter celebration. Let’s just say that each of these 12 edible Easter baskets delivers on both fronts. Far from drab, these confectionary creations are no doubt a perfect finishing touch for your holiday feast. Read on, then head over to the B+C shop to nab gifts for Easter baskets! The non-edible ones…
3. Easter Rice Krispies Cups: We don’t mind one bit that these marshmallowy Rice Krispies treat baskets might be missing a handle. necause they’re brimming with chocolate candies. (via Food Family + Finds)
4. DIY Easter Basket Cake: It’s surprisingly easy to create the elegant, basket-weave-like design decorating this double chocolate cake. Coconut haters can rejoice because the Easter grass on top is made from shimmering green sprinkles in lieu of the typical, dyed shreds. (via The Cake Blog)
6. Sugar Cookie Easter Nests: A pinch of coconut applied to the top of these sugar cookies toasts up nicely in the oven, giving each one the illusion of Easter grass. With their buttery, sweet flavor, you can enjoy filling them with chocolate eggs and so much more. (via Lovely Little Kitchen)
7. 30-Minute Easter Basket Cake: Your guests will be doubly stunned when you present this cake. Adorned with candies and cookies, the presentation is not only beautiful, but what awaits them inside isn’t really cake at all — it’s actually a giant Rice Krispies treat. (via Something Swanky)
12. Edible Chocolate Easter Baskets: Making these Easter baskets is a whole lot easier than it looks. Fill them with assorted candies, ice cream, fruit or your favorite spot of something sweet. (via Wants + Wishes)
Have you ever assembled a 100% edible Easter basket? Share your creations with us in the comments!