12 Edible Easter Baskets to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
Candy plus other sweet treats are just a couple of the things that come to mind when we think of a successful Easter celebration. Let’s just say that each of these 12 edible Easter baskets delivers on both fronts. Far from drab, these confectionary creations are no doubt a perfect finishing touch for your holiday feast. Read on, then head over to the B+C shop to nab gifts for Easter baskets! The non-edible ones…
3. Easter Rice Krispies Cups: We don’t mind one bit that these marshmallowy Rice Krispies treat baskets might be missing a handle. necause they’re brimming with chocolate candies. (via Food Family + Finds)
4. DIY Easter Basket Cake: It’s surprisingly easy to create the elegant, basket-weave-like design decorating this double chocolate cake. Coconut haters can rejoice because the Easter grass on top is made from shimmering green sprinkles in lieu of the typical, dyed shreds. (via The Cake Blog)
6. Sugar Cookie Easter Nests: A pinch of coconut applied to the top of these sugar cookies toasts up nicely in the oven, giving each one the illusion of Easter grass. With their buttery, sweet flavor, you can enjoy filling them with chocolate eggs and so much more. (via Lovely Little Kitchen)
7. 30-Minute Easter Basket Cake: Your guests will be doubly stunned when you present this cake. Adorned with candies and cookies, the presentation is not only beautiful, but what awaits them inside isn’t really cake at all — it’s actually a giant Rice Krispies treat. (via Something Swanky)
12. Edible Chocolate Easter Baskets: Making these Easter baskets is a whole lot easier than it looks. Fill them with assorted candies, ice cream, fruit or your favorite spot of something sweet. (via Wants + Wishes)
Have you ever assembled a 100% edible Easter basket? Share your creations with us in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)