9 Ways to Celebrate Easter Sunday like a Celeb
We’re kinda obsessed with Easter. Bright colors, sweet treats and egg decorating are some of our most-loved things, and it seems like celebs can’t get enough of them either. From coordinating family outfits to real life bunnies, superstars might not be so different from us. Pass the Peeps and scroll on for a sneak peek into how some of our fave celebs do Easter.
2. Read a Book: The first lady takes time to get literary during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll. Looking for reading suggestions? Add one of these maker books to your list to keep your kiddo’s imagination going. (Photo by Olivier Douliery-Pool/Getty Images)
3. Give Your Furry Friend a Festive Costume: We’re impressed that Chrissy Teigen wrangled her pup in a gingham hoodie and sparkly ears. It looks like her pup wants to wear his Easter best too! (Photo via @chrissyteigen)
4. Share Some Bunny Kisses: Give the Easter Bunny some company and hand out bunny ears to your minis. It’ll make for the sweetest photo opp ever. (Photo via Beyoncé)
8. Real Life Bunnies: Shakira shows us the cuddliest way to celebrate the holiday. (Photo via Twitter)
9. Beach Trip: Take those ears on the road and head to the sunniest spot on the beach just like Hilary Duff did last year. (Photo via @hilaryduff)
How do you celebrate Easter? Let us know in the comments below.