9 Ways to Celebrate Easter Sunday like a Celeb
We’re kinda obsessed with Easter. Bright colors, sweet treats and egg decorating are some of our most-loved things, and it seems like celebs can’t get enough of them either. From coordinating family outfits to real life bunnies, superstars might not be so different from us. Pass the Peeps and scroll on for a sneak peek into how some of our fave celebs do Easter.
1. Personalized Plates: Brunch is a breeze with kiddos when they have festive table decor and candy… lots of candy. (Photo via @kourtneykardash)
2. Read a Book: The first lady takes time to get literary during the annual White House Easter Egg Roll. Looking for reading suggestions? Add one of these maker books to your list to keep your kiddo’s imagination going. (Photo by Olivier Douliery-Pool/Getty Images)
3. Give Your Furry Friend a Festive Costume: We’re impressed that Chrissy Teigen wrangled her pup in a gingham hoodie and sparkly ears. It looks like her pup wants to wear his Easter best too! (Photo via @chrissyteigen)
4. Share Some Bunny Kisses: Give the Easter Bunny some company and hand out bunny ears to your minis. It’ll make for the sweetest photo opp ever. (Photo via Beyoncé)
5. Dress Your Best: If matching outfits aren’t your thing, try a shared color palette. Here, Jessica Alba’s family captures a stunning pastel family photo. (Photo via @jessicaalba)
6. Dress like the Bunny Himself: Nicole Richie is Easter-ready for her closeup. We love her cute accessory as much as her pastel hair. (Photo via @nicolerichie)
7. Play Dress Up: Alessandra Ambrosio plays dress up with her cuties on Easter morning to kick off the festivities. (Photo via @alessandraambrosio)
8. Real Life Bunnies: Shakira shows us the cuddliest way to celebrate the holiday. (Photo via Twitter)
9. Beach Trip: Take those ears on the road and head to the sunniest spot on the beach just like Hilary Duff did last year. (Photo via @hilaryduff)
How do you celebrate Easter? Let us know in the comments below.