6 Creative Ways to Repurpose Balloons
Fall is all about celebration. From Halloween to Thanksgiving and a whole slew of December holidays, it seems like every other weekend calls for a party. We’ve got a lot to celebrate here at Brit + Co. October’s Brit Kits shipped out yesterday, it’s almost Halloween, and our first birthday is right around the corner. But what’s a party without balloons? Well, that’s not a party at all!
We’ll keep adding to this list as we explore the wonderful world of balloons but, for now, here are a few of our favorite balloon projects from the archives.
1. LED Balloons: Want to take your balloon love to the next level? Add LED lights! This simple way to light up your party (hehe) is a good trick for any frequent host.
2. Reusable Ice Packs: If you’re heading to the great outdoors for festivities, you’ll certainly want to pack some bevvies in a cooler. Use water balloons to make reusable (and colorful!) ice packs. Plus, once they melt they turn into perfect ammo against your siblings.
3. Party in a Box: Can’t make it to the party? Send a party-gram! Get a few balloons filled with helium, attach them to a banner with a message on it for the recipient and jam everything into a box. Be sure to fill balloons with hi-float so they pop up as soon as the recipient opens up the box!
4. Balloon Stemware: If you’re looking to add a quick pop of color and festive spirit to your basic wine glasses, add balloons.
5. Colorful Bud Vases: Throwing a last minute dinner party? Use balloons to turn cups or shot glasses into playful bud vases (and head to your corner store to grab a cheap bouquet of wildflowers).