When it comes to achieving perfect brows, there’s no doubt that Benefit is one of the best in the game. Most of us are already familiar with Benefit’s existing best-sellers like the Gimme Brow Volumizing Gel ($24), the High Brow Highlighter Pencil ($22) and the Brow Zings Shaping Palette ($32). Now Benefit has gone one step further to really solidify its place in the market by revamping the packaging and formula of our old favorites and adding six brand-new products into the mix. The game-changing collection launches today, and trust us when we say there’s something for EVERY brow need, whether you’re a newbie or you’ve been perfecting your arch for years. Scroll through to check out all nine products in the collection and get ready to tame, shape and fill your way to your best brows yet.
1. Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil ($24): This twist-up pencil is the ultimate tool for filling in and defining shapeless brows. The ultra-fine tip gives you the precision you need to draw on natural-looking hairs, and the waterproof formula stays on for hours.
2. Ready, Set, BROW! Clear Brow Gel ($24): Sometimes we just don’t have the time to fill and shape our eyebrows, and all a girl wants is to tame those unruly strays. This gel goes on clear, which means you can do this on the go without worrying about any mishaps.
3. BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer ($28): You condition the hair on your head, and there’s no reason your eyebrows shouldn’t get the same love. This dual-purpose product uses keratin and soy proteins to give you thicker, healthier brows and also acts as a primer to help keep other products in place.
4. 3D BROWtones Eyebrow Enhancer ($24): This genius product isn’t just any old gel — it’s a highlighter too. Light brows are enhanced with added depth and dimension, while darker brows are softened with subtle highlights.
5. Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil ($24): Think of this as the gateway product you need to start stepping up your brow game. The simple-to-use pencil and glide-on formula give you natural, defined brows fast, making this one a no-brainer.
6. Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color ($24): If dramatic brows are your jam, this is the one for you. The gel-cream allows you to customize exactly how you want your brows to look, and the angled brush gives you ultimate control.
7. High Brow Glow Brow Highlighter ($22): Just one swipe of this highlighter pencil on your brow bone will frame your eyebrows and give you that wide-awake look. This pencil comes in luminous and matte versions, and both are equally effective at making your eyes pop.
8. Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit ($32): This pocket-sized palette has everything you need for perfect eyebrows all day, every day. The kit comes with shaping wax, setting powder, a double-ended brush (which neatly folds to fit into the box) and a pair of mini tweezers.
9. Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel ($24): If ever a product deserved cult status, it’s this one. The tinted gel contains tiny microfibers that stick to your hairs to create the natural fullness we all covet, and the tiny brush is perfect for brushing and blending in the product.
Want more beauty tips and tricks? Check out our Pinterest page.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Benefit Cosmetics)