Let’s face it, a lot of our beauty and style inspo comes from the celebs who flawlessly flood our Instagram feeds (seriously, what filter(s) does Reese Witherspoon use?) not to mention the glossy pages of their editorial spreads AND snapshots of them running errands. While our favorite never-nude Tobias Fünke left us pining to try some diamond beauty cream, we’re turning to some of our fave celebs and the best products from their beauty lines that you should definitely add to your vanity, STAT.
1. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick ($19): Known for her bold makeup moves, tattoo artist Kat Von D’s lipstick has incredible staying power and pigment payoff.
2. Flower Beauty Lip Chubby ($8): Beloved boho-chic wild child Drew Barrymore dropped a full line of beauty products on us two years ago. We love all the products, but if we had to choose one must have, it’s definitely these retractable lipsticks (that act more like lip stains, TBH).
3. TYRA Oops Liner and Corrector ($26) + Smack My Fat Lash Mascara ($28): Naturally Tyra’s beauty line is FIERCE. What makes her liquid liner so genius is the corrector that magically erases any makeup mishaps, so you’ll always have a perfect cat eye. A few swipes of her volumizing mascara, and you’re set.
4. Eyeko Alexa Chung Eye Do Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner Set ($39): This It girl has made perfecting the cat eye a must, and she’s made it easy for all of us to get the look at home.
5. Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil ($48): If you haven’t seen her QVC presentations on this magical brew, know that former supermodel Josie Maran has found the fountain of youth in the nut of the Argan tree, found only in the Moroccan desert. It was just 10 years ago that Josie discovered this beauty elixir on a photo shoot, and it’s since become a cult favorite. Use it as a moisturizer or hair treatment.
6. Kora Organics 3 Step System ($160): Did you know Miranda Kerr has a full skincare line? We’ll keep working on getting a VS-Angel-worthy smoldering smokey eye, but a month of using this organic skincare line, and we’ll be able to post as flawless #nomakeup selfies as good as Karlie and company.
7. Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream ($62): If the GOOP-tress herself swears by it, it must be magical. Ward off crow’s feet and fine lines with Gwynnie’s go-to nighttime eye treatment.
8. The Honest Company Organic Healing Balm ($13): Granted, this one’s a baby product, but if it’s gentle enough for your little bundle of joy, it’ll work wonders for moms too. We *heart* Jessica Alba’s natural and organic baby products, and this salve is a lifesaver not just for baby bottoms but for dry cuticles and rough patches, especially during winter.
9. Alterna Haircare Caviar Repair Rx Instant Recovery Shampoo ($32) + Conditioner ($32): Katie Holmes serves as the co-owner and brand ambassador for this luxe haircare line. The formulas are free of sulfates and parabens, which are known to strip hair color and attribute to dry and brittle ends.
10. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream ($36): She makes all her ‘dos iconic, so naturally Jen Aniston would partner up with her hair guru Chris McMillan to produce Living Proof. While not all of us were born with the natural hair texture to rock The Rachel on a daily basis, now we can achieve it with Aniston-approved products.
Which celebrity do you want to release a beauty product line? Tell us in the comments.