16 Mirrors to Glam Up Your Vanity
Mirrors are an essential part of any bathroom or vanity. How else are you going to make sure you perfected the art of subtle contouring and achieved the perfect blowout? And while you may be stuck with a tiny, cramped excuse for a bathroom, that doesn’t mean you need to settle for humdrum mirrors, too. Add some glam to your pre-party routine with these 16 unique mirrors that are as gorgeous as the faces reflected in them.
2. Modern Sunburst Mirror: Not for the amateur DIYer, as this project involves a fair amount of work. But the end result of a gilded, modern sunburst mirror is totally worth the blood, sweat and tears. (via Little Green Notebook)
3. Monte Mirrors ($99): Escape from the ordinary, without going too crazy, with these uniquely shaped mirrors. Buy one, two or all three shapes (and ensure you’re never fighting over mirror space with your roommate).
5. Bianca Green Chevron Flora 2 Quatrefoil Mirror ($99 and up): Mixing prints is a favorite for the colorful loving peeps we are and this mismatched mirror combines floral and everyone’s favorite chevron in the best way.
8. Clothespin Mirror: We continue to be blown away by what you can create with simple household objects. It’s hard to believe this ombre mirror was made using clothespins! (via Better Homes and Gardens)
9. Faceted Mirror ($129): This deco-inspired piece is guaranteed to make you look good from all angles!
12. Frosted Glass Doily Mirror: Doilies used to be reminiscent of your grandmother’s kitchen table, but these days this delicate lace pattern has found new life thanks to our fellow DIYers. (via Paper + Stitch)
13. Mosaicworks Glass Tile Rainbow Mirror: If we had to describe this mirror in one word, it would be breathtaking! As if the rainbow colors weren’t enough, the tiny pieces of glass used to create the mosaic catch the light and give the perfect subtle sparkle. (via Pretty Handy Girl)
14. Starburst Mirror: Starburst and sunburst-shaped mirrors are always classics that never go out of style. Paint it in metallic colors to keep with the celestial theme and brighten up your vanity space. (via A Beautiful Mess)
15. Amethyst Mirror: Gems are always a win in our book, and we’re in love with this amethyst-adorned mirror! The crystals add a cool textured element and the color screams royalty. (via Design Love Fest)
16. Plum and Bow Ribbon Rattan Mirror ($30): Rattan is usually saved for outdoor furniture, but why not take a chance and hang this one in your bathroom? The pastel rainbow shades have a hippie-vibe that is bound to liven up your mood first thing in the morning.
Which of these gorgeous mirrors are you excited to have hanging in your home? Let us know below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)