These Are the 11 Best Celebrity Hairstyles from Instagram This Week
TBH, we can’t even keep up with the torrent of celebrity news these days. With fashion week in full swing and Miley Cyrus no longer walking red carpets, we never know what news will break next. But there is one celebrity newsie that is the gift that keeps on giving. That’s right — celebrity hair. In just one week so much can change, and all these famous cuts and colors prove just that. Here are the very best looks spotted on Instagram from the world of celebrity hair.
1. Alessandra Ambrosio: There’s no question about it: She’ll always be one of our very favorite Victoria’s Secret Angels. Everything about this messy beach hair screams mermaid to us. She’s rocking sunkissed waves and a trendy boho-braid, all made even more authentic by the fact that it was styled for a day spent frolicking at the beach.
2. Leomie Anderson: Leomie Anderson was already one of our favorite models thanks to her amazing runway vibes, her ultra-cool new clothing line LAPP and her status as a total feminist. But seeing her in this pink wig just blew our love of unicorn hair clear out of the water. This style is pastel pink perfection and we are loving the look on her.
3. Bella Thorne: Bella is killing it in those way-cute glasses, but we can’t take our eyes off of those gorg red-gold waves. Her hairstyle looks effortlessly chic in a half-up ‘do with those enviable wavy tresses cascading over one shoulder. Jealous much?
4. Gwen Stefani: Gwen will always be one of our favorite rocker chicks, and her platinum blonde hair and candy-red lips are the epitome of signature style. Lately, though, she’s been changing things up, and we’re super impressed with the results. Feast your eyes on her edgy dip-dyed ombre hairstyle as she croons into the eyes of her beau Blake.
5. Emma Roberts: OMG. Emma Roberts has just officially perfected the trendy boho festival-inspired mini braid that is red-hot in the world of beauty. Her long blonde tresses and retro-inspired outfit make her the picture of perfection with this amazing hairstyle. We wouldn’t be lying if we confessed that we kind of wish we could be besties with this starlet on the rise.
6. Taylor Lautner: Holy hottie! We were never expecting this. Taylor Lautner went all frosty on us with this on-fleek lilac-gray hue that can best be described as “arctic grape.” When it comes to our favorite ever werewolf-heartthrob, he can really do no wrong.
7. Sophie Turner: We’re feeling pretty grateful for Instagram right about now. Just as we were having major GOT withdrawals, up popped this photo of Sansa herself rocking this old Hollywood glam look to the nines. Now that the famous redhead’s gone blonde, we’re seeing a whole new side of this It-girl.
8. Kylie Jenner: Speaking of brand new blondes, Kylie Jenner has managed to finagle herself onto our radar yet again. The Lip Kit maven wowed us with her icy blonde locks in this tres-chic twisty top-knot.
9. Cara Delevingne: Yes, we will always be obsessed with Cara Delevingne. And no, nothing will ever change that. Why? She never fails to be the life of the party, for starters. Here she is rocking a badass head of decked-out braids to prove it. (Psst… we’re not surprised to see she’s following in the trendy footsteps of her BFF Kendall Jenner.)
10. Chloe Grace Moretz: We just watched this movie starlet transform into a bohemian princess before our very eyes. With that enviable messy side-braid and on-trend metallic blue liner, she is totally proving herself to be quite the fashionista.
11. Anne Hathaway: We’ve been having some serious wave-envy, and this fab look of Anne Hathaway’s is not helping. With her rich brown tresses styled into a trendy lob, she gives her everyday ‘do that extra bit of glam.
See one that we missed? We want to know! Tell us @BritandCo on Twitter!