9 Multi-Tasking Products That Make Being a Mom Easier
You’re a multi-tasking mama who gets it all done. Okay, you get some of it done. If only you had a product that could make your parenting life easier. Well, now you can have *many*. These items pull double-duty and solve simple situations (without the usual amount of fuss), and they’ll make those little everyday issues magically disappear — so you’ll have more time to tackle everything else on your plate.
1. NIKE Benassi DDI Fanny Pack Sandals ($50): A fanny pack worn around your waist? That makes you look like your mom, circa 1990. A fanny pack worn on your feet? Now that’s pretty ingenious. Stash your cash, driver’s license, pool locker key, or anything else that’s small enough to fit into this smart design.
2. Inglesina Fast Table Chair ($86): Grandma doesn’t see the need to buy a whole new highchair just because you’re bringing your child to see her. And your favorite café couldn’t care less that you now have a baby on board. Luckily this handy seat folds flat and hooks onto a table’s surface so your little one has their own place to sit. Bonus: This sweet lil’ seat fits easily into a travel bag.
3. OXO Tot Waterproof Silicone Roll Up Bib ($20): Forget about wiping up those messy mealtime spills. You won’t have to with this bib. It not only protects your tot’s T-shirt but also neatly catches spills before they land everywhere.
4. Lalabu Soothe Shirt ($75): Carrying your kiddo can get tiring — even for the strongest mama. This baby-wearing shirt gives you free hands without the added hassle of a separate carrier.
5. Ergobaby Carry On Tote Diaper Bag ($52): With three different ways to wear or carry the bag (backpack, shoulder strap, and handles) and 12 pockets (!), this convertible option will make day trips or quick overnight vacations with baby a breeze.
6. Swoop Bags Toy Storage Bag and Play Mat ($44): There are no less than five million LEGOs littering your living room floor. Clean them up in one fell swoop with… the Swoop! This play mat/storage bag couldn’t be easier to use and will revolutionize the way you clean up your kiddo’s toys.
7. Totokan Monitor ($249): It’s portable and water-resistant and lets you watch your baby on your smartphone to boot. The best part? You don’t even need a WiFi connection.
8. Noninoni Kids Mini Crib and Mattress ($550): Put the standard pack and play away. This small-sized crib is perfect for travel and requires absolutely no tools for assembly, making it a major time-saver.
9. Dr. Brown’s Breast Pump Carryall Tote ($40): You’re a pumping mama on-the-go. And lugging around your gear (and your milk) in a series of bags that look like they’re made for carrying groceries isn’t your favorite thing to do. This tote will fit all of your pumping accessories and has room for a bottle cooler bag too — and it’s way more stylish than the typical baby bag.
What’s your favorite parenting product? Share your pick and tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.