Bloggers are a constant source of inspiration, whether we’re hunting for words of wisdom, fashion advice or clever DIY projects. So it’s no surprise that these creative types also have some of the most beautiful and well-curated abodes around. We couldn’t resist taking a sneak peak into their lives to see how they put together their homes. Scroll on for 14 homes what will have you ready to redecorate.
1. The Pursuit of Style: Blogger Lindsay Souza somehow manages to make traditional furniture look youthful, rather than something you’d find in your grandma’s house. These pictures prove that everyone needs a statement chair in their house. (via Stacey Zarin Goldberg/The Glitter Guide)
2. Amber Interiors. If you love pink, then you’ll absolutely adore the home of interior design blogger Amber Lewis. She mixes pinks and purples throughout her home, while keeping most of the furniture neutral. Her pillow game is especially strong — where does she find all of her amazing throw pillows? (via Bryce Covey/Style Me Pretty Living)
3. Cup of Jo: Joanna Goddard eloquently and fearlessly tackles topics about love, family and relationships, all while providing incredible fashion, beauty and decor advice. It’s no surprise that her home is as just as polished and warm as she is. (via Alpha Smoot/Cup of Jo)
4. Pine Noir: The home of blogger Bianca Yvonne is filled with layers upon layers of interesting prints, textures and colors. She is also a boss at decorating with plants in unexpected ways. (via Pine Noir)
5. Caitlin Creative: A home with tall ceilings, big windows and hardwood floors, plus fun accessories and a Boston Terrier? Be still our beating hearts! It’s hard not to fall in love with Caitlin’s impeccably decorated home. (via Love By Serena/Style Me Pretty Living)
6. Fashion Toast: Rumi Neely’s personal style translates flawlessly into home decor. Her home is filled with unique furniture finds: a well-loved couch from her parents, an architectural bookshelf and an assortment of structural end tables. Her statement wall/fireplace is pure genius. (via Aaron Fallon/Domaine)
7. Smitten Studio: Sarah Sherman Samuel’s home is amazing. We can just imagine lazy Sunday mornings nestled in that soft-as-a-cloud comforter snuggled with a furry friend. (via Sarah Sherman Samuel/Smitten Studio)
8. Style by Emily Henderson: Emily Henderson is laugh-out-loud hilarious and she’s got an incredible gift for creating cozy and bright spaces. She finds the coolest vintage pieces and chooses amazing art. Her guest bedroom, kitchen and living room are all swoon-worthy. (via Tessa Neustadt/Emily Henderson)
9. The Local Rose. Shiva Rose manages to create a relaxing and effortless home filled with vintage treasures. It’s easy to imagine cooking in her pristine kitchen, sipping cocktails on her deck and curling up with a good book in one of the many cozy spots around the house. (via Nicole LaMotte/One Kings Lane)
11. So Haute: Interior designer and blogger Nicole Gibbons showcases her design skills right at home. Her style is a beautiful blend of traditional (think delicate china and antique furniture) and contemporary (a structured desk, stacking bookshelf and cool art). (via Julie Pak/The Everygirl)
12. The Hunted Interior: Kristin Jackson has a fabulous home with lots of luxurious details: a velvet tufted headboard, a vanity with a graceful lucite chair and hints of gold throughout the house. (via Haley Sheffield/The Glitter Guide)
13. Caitlin Wilson: Love bold colors and classic styling? Look no further than the home of blogger Caitlin Wilson. Take a cue from her colorful place: A coral couch makes a BIG statement. (via Courtney Apple/Style Me Pretty Living)
14. Oh Happy Day: Who knew that 500 square feet could look so spacious? With the right decor choices and clever arrangements, it can be a home for a family of four. Blogger Jordan Ferney creates a well-loved home filled with books and quirky art. (via Heather Zweig/A Cup of Jo)
Which one of these blogger homes is your favorite? Tell us what you think in the comments.