20 Pantone-Approved Ways to Revamp Your Office + Improve Your Work Day
If it wasn’t glaringly clear already, we are absolutely in love with this year’s choices for the 2015 Spring Pantone colors. We’ve already brought the colors into our bedrooms, styled them for our wardrobes and even tried them in our favorite foods. The broad spectrum of soft, nature-like colors is the perfect way to update your home office for the spring. Whether you use them on your walls or furniture, we’re sharing 20 gorgeous home offices that feature Pantone’s 2015 spring colors for the ultimate design inspo.
4. Make A Statement: When you’re working with a small space, painting the entire room a darker shade can get overwhelming. By sticking to one wall, you will draw all the attention to your chic office. (via Homepolish)
9. Velvet Revamp: Give your office a luxe upgrade with velvet, and you’ll get some instant glam. Channel your inner diva without going overboard by incorporating a subtle color like custard. (via Carla Aston)
11. Shades of Gray: As much as we love bright colors, we totally get letting your work projects take the spotlight rather than your walls. If that’s your vibe, then neutral tones like gray, black and white will give you graphic, modern look. (via Basic Label)
19. Corkboard Wall: Kill two birds with one stone and invest in a cork bulletin board to add some organization and a trendy color to your brainstorming space. We call that a win! (via Camera Links)
20. Organization Station: While you’re revamping your walls, don’t forget to give your office accessories an upgrade. This cork and ceramic modular organization tray is the perfect addition to any desk. (via West Elm)
Have these Pantone-colored interiors inspired your future office redesign? Sound off below on what you’re planning to try!