Childhood dreams are coming true, people! Remember when the most exciting part of the holiday season was opening a brand new box of a 120-pack of Crayola crayons? Well, now that you’re an *adult* (sigh), times have changed, but thanks to the beauty brand The Crayon Case Cosmetics, you can still get just as psyched as you did when you were a kid about their Box of Crayons Eyeshadow Palette ($30).
At only $30, this constantly sold-out eyeshadow palette includes 18 colors all named after your favorite crayons of elementary school days. Say goodbye to boring neutral tones, because this palette is extra AF in the best ways possible, with the perfect range from neons to metallic hues. No matter what your skin tone, trust us: Their highly pigmented, long-lasting shadows will. Show. Up.
It’s time to toss out all those mind-easing, stress-relief coloring books, and take this palette for a swing. We scoured Instagram to see how real girls put this palette into action. Scroll down to see some of our favorite looks.
1. Cool-Toned Ombre: By starting with “Pink” in the inner corner, blending that into “Blue,” and finishing off with “Violet,” you’ll achieve a vibrant cool-toned ombre eye everyone will be asking about.
2. Sunset Eyes: Perfect for a neon summer look, sunset eyes can easily be achieved with the Box of Crayons palette using “Yellow,” “Orange,” “Magneta,” and “Pink.”
3. Graphic Lids: To get this badass graphic look, start off with the shadow colors “Yellow,” “Orange,” “Tan,” and “Gold.” Then, grab your favorite blue liner and go bold by drawing on dramatic lines.
4. Contrasting Colors: To make your eyes really pop, choose two contrasting colors like this beauty did with blue and orange. Another option we love is the palette’s “Purple” and “Green.”
5. Winged Out: After you’ve created a sweet look with the shadows by blending, you can actually dip into this palette with a damp brush to create a more liner-like consistency that’s perfect for an unforgettable cat eye.
Tweet us your favorite bold eyeshadow looks @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via The Crayon Case)