If you’re a small business owner, creative, entrepreneur or just looking to build an Instagram community, our new online class was made for you. Irene Kim Shepherd, the Associate Manager of Visual Content and in-house photographer at Chronicle Books, is here to teach you how to create beautiful Instagram posts that celebrate your personal or professional brand.
In Irene’s online class, you’ll learn:
- Best practices to apply to your account profile.
- The basics of mobile photography and photo styling.
- How to edit photos on various apps.
- Best practices for posting and tagging a photo.
- How to engage your Instagram community.
Are you ready to become an Instagram pro? Sign up today and you’ll enjoy 15 percent off when the class goes live. Just give us a few details in the form linked below, then sit back and relax, and we’ll send you an email with a code when the class becomes available in the Brit + Co Shop.
Pre-registration for this class has closed as of 11/25 at 4pm PST.
What’s your favorite Instagram account? Share it with us in the comments section below.