With less than a month left until All Hallows’ Eve, it’s nearly time to get your cat costume together. This easy-peasy Halloween staple is a great last-minute costume. Just put on some eyeliner, whiskers and cat ears and boom — super easy cat costume. Since a little cat-spiration never hurt anyone, we’ve got the rundown of the best kitty cat looks straight from Instagram that you’ll want to rock come October 31. ME-WOW!
2. Garfield: Go as your favorite cynical comic book kitty with a yellow-gold ensemble. Complete the look with a stuffed teddy bear and practice your one-liners to really get into character. (via @cosplaykittykat)
4. Rhinestone Cat Ears: Here’s another easy-chic look that you can whip up in no time. Play up your eyes with a shimmery highlighter and try on a pair of gorgeous rhinestone-studded cat ears for that purr-fect finishing touch. (via @nicoleguerriero)
5. Punk Rock Kitty: This catwoman-meets-lucky-cat-pink-panther look has all the bases covered. With a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a whole lot of cattitude, you’ll have everyone wanting to join the party. (via @sindisanniina)
7. Laced up: If you’re running short on time, here’s a quick and easy look that still screams MEOW. Throw on these gorgeous lace cat ears with all black and you’ll be good to go! (via @creaturehabits)
8. Cheshire Cat: This Alice in Wonderland-inspired look will have everyone in smiles. Instead of buying separate cat ears, turn your hair into your very own pair. For funsies, you can even play with your hair color! You’ll fit right into the whimsical world of Wonderland. (via @naomisz)
9. Office Cat: Who says you can’t dress up when you have work? This little leopard found a way to stay work-appropriate but still cute. Trade in your normal patterns for leopard or cheetah print to get this easy look. (via @misscaveman)
10. Paradiso Cat: Straight from the Paradiso Aerial Show, we present Rebecca Palmer’s awesome cat costume. Whether you’re planning to perform stunts or just dance the night away, you can show off your serious cat moves in a tiger print body suit. (via @bijoubecca)
11. Glitter Cat Mask: If your little one is obsessed with all things sparkly, this beautiful glitter cat mask is the one for them. Whether they pair it with a cute outfit or go glittered-out head-to-toe, we promise they’ll look amazing. (via @littleblueolive)
16. The Aristocats: Give off an air of obvious sophistication as Marie from everyone’s favorite Disney film about cats. Get this ladylike look with a white dress and a pink bow, and maybe throw in some pearls too. (via @tessagrigsby)
17. Karl and Choupette: Everyone knows Karl Lagerfeld, but what about his infamous kitty Choupette Lagerfeld? You’ll want to check out @choupettesdiary if you haven’t already. This pretty, pampered princess has quite the following (of about 72k) and quite the cattitude. Though Ashley Madekwe does a pretty good job of looking the part here. (via @smashleybell)
Which of these cat costumes will you be trying out on Halloween? Let us know in the comments!