Of all the perks of being a celebrity kid, good genes ranks as one of our top three. Sure, the posh celebrity kid wardrobe and amazing family vacays around the world are probably (like, super, super) nice, but can you really top twinning with your celebrity mom? Here are five famous mamas who love matching with their mini-me counterparts. And yes, ugly holiday sweater twinning with your little one is also winning.
1. Beyoncé and Blue Ivy: Blue Ivy and Beyoncé took on Paris in matching Gucci floral dresses and completely won the internet. From what we can see in this vid, Blue Ivy seems to already be picking up some of Queen Bey’s (AKA Mom’s) spicy dance moves.
2. Cindy and Kaia: When your mom is a style icon, it’s hard to not want to twin (no mom jeans here). Kaia Gerber and Cindy Crawford sport some damn good genes and look-a-like outfits on the regular.
3. Reese and Ava: When Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe named their first child Ava, it quickly became a seriously popular baby name. Now Ava is gaining popularity for sharing super sweet twinning shots with her superstar mom and some amazing hair pics of her own.
4. Kim and North: These two have serious twinning vibes. With a closet full of tiny custom-made designer threads, North serves up major style inspo whenever she steps out alongside her famous mama.
5. Coco and Chanel: When the adorable baby Chanel finally came into the world, mama Coco just couldn’t contain her enthusiasm or her love. She gifted Baby Chanel her own Instagram account and enough mini-me outfits to twin with her model mama every day of the week.
What famous fams inspire your twinning goals? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Nicholas Hunt/Getty)